73

Chapter 73: Early Rain Base

"I think you can think about it too." He glanced at Yu Zhiwen, who was packing up his things, and pointed out, "He's very good."

After

speaking, looking at Shen Liang's silent attitude, Qi Ye did not speak again, but just held a bunch of things to coax Lin Qiuyu.

Listening to Lin Qiuyu's cheers behind him, Shen Liang began to seriously consider Qi Ye's words.

Perhaps, he can test Yu Zhiwen's attitude? It doesn't look like he hates himself very much.

A few people stayed in place to clean up the zombies for several days, killing the hordes of zombies, and then went to the city center to prepare for oil.

On the way, Qi Ye's plan was foolproof, Yu Zhiwen, the most combative of the four, took the lead, after Lin Qiuyu pad, Qi Ye was responsible for leading the way and breaking the code, and Shen Liang volunteered to be responsible for interfering with other zombies.

But the other three couldn't imagine how he interfered.

In the oil plant, the zombies were flooded, and as soon as the four people broke in, the zombies that came and followed had already surrounded them, and in front, three level seven zombies were ready.

"You guys concentrate on dealing with level seven zombies, and I'll leave the rest to me." Shen Liang said while releasing the devil pepper that was already idle in the space to plague the wolves.

The three also knew that he was not a big talker, and although they had some doubts about whether he could do it, they all concentrated on handing over the back to him.

After the devil pepper came out, he stayed by Shen Liang's side without moving, while Shen Liang took out another mutant plant.

It was a very small blue fruit the size of the palm of his hand, a few small leaves, and a small face grew on the fruit, which was particularly delicate and cute.

This is the plant he later got that requires 500,000 points to activate, blast blueberries.

It is too small, and it can only play with those small plants on weekdays, but its combat effectiveness is not weak at all, and Shen Liang saw that it pressed the devil pepper and beat it, because its ability is very special, different from bananas. Although his name is Blasting Blueberry, it is different from previous blasting in that it is detonated by lightning.

Yu Zhiwen forced the joint attack of the two level seven zombies in front of him with a sword, and was just about to condense spiritual power to pierce them, when suddenly, a burst of lightning and thunder sounded from behind him.

"Click!"

A new type of zombie? Thunder?

Several people looked back in shock and saw the scene they would never forget.

In the cloudy air, blue electric rays swam wantonly, and the wide and dense lightning like the blue Danube slammed into the zombies, causing a large explosion.

For a while, the zombies seemed to be in purgatory, and their bodies kept twitching.

At this moment, even the seventh-level zombies who already had wisdom were stunned.

And the culprit Shen Liang stood there casually, and said to them: "What are you doing stunned, hurry up!" The

three of them were stunned, and quickly puffed up, and I don't know if these seventh-level zombies were stunned by that thunder, and it was much easier to deal with, plus Shen Liang's devil pepper helped, and soon the three seventh-level monsters were seriously injured and fled.

They did not pursue, but collected all the oil in the oil plant under Shen Liang's urging, and quickly left the zombie encirclement.

In the car, Lin Qiuyu chirped: "I didn't expect you to be so powerful!" What was that just now? Is it also your mutant plant?

Shen Liang nodded: "Yes, but it takes a long time to use it once, and you can't use it a second time in a short time." And that kind of large-scale attack is not enough to make the zombies die, it can only be temporarily paralyzed.

"No wonder you told us to leave quickly." Lin Qiuyu also understood a little when he heard these restrictions, "But this mutant plant is still too terrifying, how did you get it?" I'll go grab two too.

Shen Liang smiled slightly: "I planted it."

Lin Qiuyu: "... Big guy, are you considering taking an apprentice who is not a wooden speciality? The

two were playing treasure in the back of the car, Yu Zhiwen looked at them with a smile in front of the co-pilot's mirror, and suddenly, Shen Liang raised his head and inadvertently met the look in his co-pilot.

Gentle, relaxed, shallow smile with a touch of pampering, I don't know how long I've been watching it.

Peeking at the caught bag, Yu Zhiwen also blinked, and got a rare bright smile from Shen Liang.

In order not to delay time, the four people drove for a day and a night, and directly crossed S Xining City to the Autumn Rain Base.

The Early Rain Base is located between the mountains, which is a natural base, and the roads on the mountains are not difficult to walk, and it is a rare place with few air quality and disasters.

"Originally, there were no mountains here before the end of the world, but then there were more mountains attached to the base, and I looked at it for fun and built the base." Lin Qiuyu found that Shen Liang was very interested in this, so he said.

Shen Liang nodded: "Are there many monsters in the mountains?"

"Of course, it takes a lot of people to clean up every year, and now it is basically calm." Lin Qiuyu said.

Qi Ye, who was driving, also added: "The basic crystal nuclei in our base also rely on these mountain monsters. These guys can't kill at all, and the speed of reproduction is fast, but as long as it is not flooded, there is no threat to the base. I heard that there are many fangs pigs you like, but they are difficult to deal with, so they are rarely seen for sale. "

Fangs pig? Shen Liang was interested, the pigs in his space had not yet been slaughtered, and he could indeed get some fangs pigs to eat first.

It seems that the Early Rain Base has really come to the right place.

Because Lin Qiuyu was seated in the car, they received unprecedented courtesy when they entered the base, that is, the isolation time was also shortened. But even so, by the time they returned to the inner layers of the base, the sky was already dark.

The Autumn Rain Base is much larger than the Dawning Base, and it is also very lively. But the outer layer is still chaotic, which is also inevitable.

"This is the liaison device of our early rain base, Shen Liang, you put it on, if there is anything you can tell me directly, you can also talk to Qi Ye!" Lin Qiuyu has been eyeing Shen Liang in the past two days, and he is better than Qi Ye, and often makes Qi Ye jealous.

Shen Liang took the phone-like thing in his hand, a little surprised: "You guys have all researched this?"

"Well, this is a preferential treatment belonging to our base, and it can only be used in our base, that is, it has only been studied for a short time, and sometimes the signal is not very good."

Shen Liang looked at Yu Zhiwen, and asked Lin Qiuyu for one for him, and got Yu Zhiwen a satisfied smile that was a little silly, and couldn't help but laugh at him twice, and the male protagonist immediately closed his mouth coldly.

Although he came back late, Lin Qiuyu didn't plan to let Shen Liang go so easily, he had to pull him to do his best as a landlord, Shen Liang couldn't resist him, so he had to promise him.

"I must let you try my cook's craft!" Lin Qiuyu is still full of breath in middle two, "His craftsmanship is super good!"

Qi Ye added to them with a smile on the side: "This person was captured by Xiaoyu from the Random Talk Base, the craftsmanship is indeed good, you can bring some expectations."

Lin Qiuyu didn't want anything else, but he was particularly concerned about this appetite, and Shen Liang also had a deep understanding of this.