153

Chapter 153: First Taste
Shen Liang sighed and nodded in disappointment.

In fact, he was angry and shocked for a while, at this stage, the role of points for him is no longer necessary, he can already achieve basic self-sufficiency, at most as long as he pays for the maintenance of the system protective cover every month.

I just felt that my belongings were suddenly gone, and my mood was a little broken.

This 009, obviously knowing this matter but not telling him, seems to be a good lesson.

"Then let's go see our treehouse, how about it." Yu Zhiwen began to change the subject.

"Well, let's go." Sure enough, at the mention of this, Shen Liang put aside what had just happened temporarily, the matter was already a foregone conclusion, and there was no need for him to hold on to it. He looked over the treehouse and saw that their wooden house was in the middle of the most leafy area.

In the entire middle lot, only their room formed a hollow area. It was as if all the wooden houses were surrounding them, and the stars were holding the moon.

The more you walk towards the Kunlun tree, the fresher and better the air on the tip of your nose smells, and you still feel energetic when you get to the back. And as the distance with it got closer and closer, the level of his wood system was slowly beginning to sublimate, and this was the first time that his special ability did not fluctuate through the change of system points.

Yu Zhiwen, who was walking next to him, also felt the sublimation of his power, but he was not a wood power, so he didn't feel it so obviously. But what is certain is that this tree is definitely good for the supernatural.

Under the Kunlun tree, a branch connects to the branch staircase above, the step is very wide, Shen Liang and Yu Zhiwen are more than enough to walk side by side.

The branches are very stable, stepping on them steadily, and the surrounding leaves form a natural protective railing.

It didn't take long for the two to come across the first tree house.

"Host!" 009 felt the two coming up, and from a distance he probed down from the treehouse above.

The child leaned down from a high place, and only a branch at hand supported him, and Shen Liang was terrified to see it.

"Host host! I am here! 009 was still waving happily.

"Be careful."

He is now a human body, so he will not fall to his death.

As soon as Shen Liang's idea came up, 009 on the tree actually jumped down from the tree, so frightened that he immediately released his energy and was ready to catch him, but in the next moment he saw the leaves gathered to catch it.

The leaves on the Kunlun tree, as if they were sentient, accurately caught him without saying anything, and gently placed him in front of Shen Liang.

Shen Liang was relieved.

Yu Zhiwen frowned and looked at the smiling 009, "Next time it can't be like this, you will make your master worry."

009 only then noticed Shen Liang's not very good-looking face, and obediently answered.

Then, led by 009, the two walked all the way to the Kunlun Tree.

"The Kunlun tree has a spirit, and there is no danger at all walking on it, so I just dared to jump down." 009 explained as he walked, "Also, don't think about exploring the top of the Kunlun tree, I heard that no one has reached the top of the Kunlun tree so far."

Shen Liang was interested: "Why."

"I don't know, anyway, I have seen the records of the system saying that a Kunlun tree can feed hundreds of millions of people, so its height must be out of reach."

Walking to the center of the Kunlun tree, the green leaves became more and more vivid, and you could see a little fluorescent light flying by, like a firefly. Under the dots of these leaves, you can see their wooden houses.

After opening the wooden house, the contents were still exactly the same, unchanged at all, the water they drank when they left in the morning, and now it is still on the table.

Living here is like having accidentally entered the elven realm.

Yu Zhiwen looked at everything, feeling proud of Shen Liang.

His lover is so good, so he has to work harder to match him.

I have to say that since Kunlun Mountain has had Kunlun trees, everything has been developing for the better, and the growth time of all the plants he planted has been shortening. Even Chinese medicines, which used to take a long time to grow, can now be seen in just two weeks.

Finally, on the third day, the two were ready to complete the task of that hot spring.

The sun hasn't completely set yet, they have prepared dinner and put it in the kitchen, 009 is watching TV in the tree house because he is obsessed with TV series, and he can't get down for a while, so it's a good time.

Other animals and plants have begun to rest because night is coming, and under the influence of Kunlun Mountain, their routines are also quite regular, except for some nocturnal monsters, no one will disturb them.

The hot spring is next to the white jade palace, the system has been upgraded several times, it has long changed a lot, next to the hot spring is a rockery, the rockery is very large, almost around most of the hot spring, and there is a low table next to it, which can be used to put clothes, or put some drinks.

The hot springs are surrounded by mist, which has no smell and is ethereal, more like water vapor.

Shen Liang and Yu Zhiwen stood next to this hot spring, suddenly a little embarrassed.

No matter how many times this kind of thing is experienced, the one who should be shy will still be shy.

Going into the water, the warm water temperature is very comfortable, and soon relieves the little embarrassment between the two.

Shen Liang leaned against the side of the rockery, because there was a three-hour limit, so he chatted with Yu Zhiwen about the sky, from the farm to the base, from the past life to the present life.

"Actually, I didn't expect to get a boyfriend after a trip." Shen Liang raised his hand, and on his ring finger, he wore the ring that Yu Zhiwen personally put on him, "It's really fate, no wonder I haven't found the right person before." It

turns out that everything is to prepare for meeting you.

"Me too." Yu Zhiwen held his face and pecked lightly, and said with a smile, "It turns out that I died alone in my previous life to wait for you."

Shen Liang chuckled with him, I don't know which nerve suddenly fluttered, fisherman Shen Liang dared to touch Yu Zhiwen's big fish underwater.

Yu Zhiwen was stunned, and then attacked the fishermen fiercely, directly threw the fishermen into the water, and leaned on the rockery with his whole body wet.

As if he was frightened and stupid, the fishermen looked at him blankly and did not know how to resist.

The big fish was very proud, imitating what the fisherman had just done to the fisherman, grasping the fisherman's weakness, and sure enough, the fisherman couldn't stand it and looked at it with shame, as if condemning, but as if encouraging him to continue.

The hot spring was still foggy, gradually blocking the figure of the two, and only the sound of water and gasps could be heard inside, mixed with suppressed and urgent words from time to time, and soon disappeared into the sound of water.

[Congratulations to the host for completing the love task! ]
The sound of
the system appeared in Shen Liang's mind, which made him a little clearer, and suddenly, the sound of water became much louder, and a person's head also came together.

"Be focused."