Chapter 59.

LISA

"Aghh- Uhmm..." I moaned for the last time as I reached the climax.

I initiated it first, doing her at the back because I couldn't bear to see her face. Deeper in me, I know that I can easily fall softly in love with her again if we make it more intimate. My gut only needed this to feel her body once again, but I still hate her for the fact that she ignored me and showed up without explaining.

"Jennie, stop. I'm sore." I pushed her as she tried to go down below me again.

"I'm sorry. I'll stop now." She laid herself on top of me and rested her head on my chest as it went up and down to catch a breath.

We fixed ourselves on the couch, covering ourselves with blankets. We did it rough last night, but we've done it again unexpectedly this morning, with Jennie topping me.

"We're still not alright." I said it nonchalantly.

"I know. And I owe you an explanation."

"You should go. You have to be in Korea today, right?"

"I want you and Aria to come." She lifted her body up to face me.

"You can take Aria. But I'm not coming with you." I pushed her completely to escape from beneath her and took my clothes off the floor.

"If you're worried about what you did to Fran-"

"I don't want to hear his name." I shush her quickly.

"Lisa, we covered that up already. You're safe. That man would never touch you and our family again."

"I'm still not coming."

"It's Aria's birthday next week, isn't it?"

"Don't you dare use her birthday just to force whatever you want."

"Why not? Think about her. She's always celebrating her birthday with only one of us."

"Well, she's your daughter, so..." I shrugged my shoulders. "At least once, be there for her."

"I can't leave you."

"Yes, you can. You already did that before."

I finished dressing up without having any interest in hearing her again, so I would rather proceed to my room. But then she held my hand to stop me.

"I remembered now, Lisa. I regained my memory. Aria is my child."

I was stunned. I felt bad. But I don't want to show her. She's old enough to handle herself, and for sure, she doesn't need my pity. Though it must've been hard for her, remembering all she has been through.

"Since when?"

"A year ago," she answered shortly.

A year? So that's what she's going through?

It's still not enough reason to ignore her wife and daughter, though.

"Good for you." I said coldly. "Go get Aria from Miyeon, then. So you two could pack your things together." I walked past her, proceeded to my room, and locked myself there.

:

:

JENNIE

"Aishh!!!" I massaged my temple over stressing about how I would be able to bring Lisa to Seoul.

Before getting here, I decided to myself that I would work hard to get my family back. There are things that Lisa still has to know about Aria, but I need her to be in the right mind to explain it to her. Because right now, she clearly hates me and for sure, she wouldn't listen.