Chapter 53.

Yun Enterprises Tower

"Franco Yun. You are under arrest for the sexual assault and rape of Jennie Kim."

The authorities swarmed inside Franco's penthouse. He was getting ready for his flight when the authorities showed him a warrant of arrest right in front of his door before he could step outside.

"Sexual assault? To Jennie? Has she lost her mind?" Franco gave a frown as he resisted the police, who put him in handcuffs.

"I will call my lawyer. Tell that bitch, she can't run away from this."

"You're the one who is not running away from this, father." A white-skinned woman showed up inside his place, fuming in anger.

"Irene? What on earth is this all about, huh? Aren't you going to stop? We both know where this is going. Stop with all these baseless accusations against me."

"It's not baseless. We have proof. You assaulted my sister." Irene is clenching her teeth as she speaks. She's keeping herself from attacking her own father.

"What proof?!!" he yelled at his daughter.

"Your sister is clearly out of her mind."

Franco couldn't finish his words when Irene landed a fist on his face.

"How dare you?!!"

The old man held his face as it became numb from his daughter's punches.

"Don't you ever call me your daughter ever again." You're disgusting."

"Jennie is lying, Irene. I didn't do that to her."

"Well, prove that in court."

"How did you even come up with that?"

"Lisa told everything," the director shortly answered.

"Lisa?!" Franco's eyes grew tense as he heard those words.

"Afraid? Lisa doesn't have amnesia. She's just pretending all this time."

"How about Jennie? Does she remember?" He asked shakily.

The director scoffed before answering. "So you knew. I don't know yet. But hopefully she will soon. So you can serve your time in prison."

"Irene, listen to me. I did not rape your sister."

"Stop lying!!!  The evidence tells otherwise."

"What evidence?!"

"Aria."

"What?  The kid?"  Franco creased his forehead.

"Aria is positive as you and Jennie's child." Irene clenched her teeth, forcing those words to come out of her mouth.

"No.  Don't believe it."

"Tell Jennie I'm coming for her. And to her stupid secretary!" Franco glared at his daughter as he kept resisting the police.

"Just give up, dad. The truth already came out."

"I won't accept this. I'm not letting Jennie win against me."

"That kid is not my daughter." Franco continued to do so but was stopped when his secretary came by, witnessing him being dragged.

Eunwoo's eyes grew in shocked, but Franco nodded at him as if he were giving signals.

When the police finally brought Franco into the elevators, Eunwoo took his chance to proceed to the penthouse. And there, he saw Irene alone, wiping her tears while her eyes were fuming furiously.