Chapter 19.

LISA

I woke up next to the most beautiful face I've seen in my life and I can't wait for her to be officially mine. I stared at her face admiring her beautiful shape. Her feline eyes, her small nose, her luscious lips, her chubby cheeks and soft skin are all so perfect. How lucky her ex was for sleeping next to her. But gladly she left her and I got the chance. I swear to God not to leave her. Just make her mine please and I'll promise to marry her in every churches I see.

"Are you just gonna stare at me." she squinted her eyes.

"Can I? I can do it all day." I bite my lower lips and licked it.

"Pppft!! You're so cringey." she slapped me.

We were laying on our sides while facing each other in bed. We are under the duvet with only underwears.

Nothing happened last night because Jennie got tired in preparing and cleaning my mess in the kitchen. Her mom visited us to have a dinner together and she was really nice to me. She came to see us to invite me over dinner on weekend which I gladly accepted.

"Stop staring."

"You're gorgeous." I said seductively.

"Am I?" she seductively moved her face closer until our noses are touching.

I look at my phone to see the time and it's just 7am. Meaning we still have one hour before office hours.

"We can do a quickie." I pulled her waist and our lips almost touched.

"Screw office hours. You can have me as long as you want." she bites her lips with lust and smashed it on mine while crawling on top of me.

I strangled her naped to deepen our lips and my tongue could push inside her. I unclasped her bra and squeezed her breast with my both hands.

"No. We will do it quick. I can't let you to get late." I said between our lips.

She bit my lips until it bleeds. "I thought I'm your boss."

"Not on bed, baby."

I took all of my underwears and sit her on my crotch. She then had her arms extended to hold onto the headboard. Her breast are swinging in volume while her nipples are hard and red. She's so hot and I can cum already just by the sight. I circled my tongue on her nipples while she's swaying her hips and grinding on top of me.

"Ughmmm..." I unintentionally moaned when her clit rubs on mine.

I sit on the bed and lean my back on the headboard. Her legs straddle on my waist and continue to thrust our sex.

Her back arched so it made easier to suck her nipples. I was too aggressive that I bite her.

"Ahhww!" she groaned.

"Oops! Sorry." I smirked and sucked her all the way to her neck.

"No. No. No. Don't put hickies up there. I won't be able to hide it."

I nodded and just sucked her nipples alternately instead. I just need something to suck while I rub my fingers on her wet folds.

"Ughhhh!" she moaned. "FUUUUCK!!!" she screamed.

"I'll make this quickie worth it." I said seductively while gently sliding three fingers inside.

"Aghh! Fuck!" she throw her head back and rolled her eyes.

I waited no time as I pumped it fast inside her center.

She thrust her hips along with my fingers while she wrapped her arms on my nape and leaned her head on mine with her eyes closed.