Chapter 6.

JENNIE

"You didn't tell me that you like keeping your secretary up in your penthouse." says my sister Irene who just came to my office unannounced.

Yesterday, I asked Lisa to stay at my office and clean the penthouse, though there's nothing to clean. I lost track of time and stayed in the studio until 1am. I forgot to tell Chaeng to let Lisa go home so she stayed at the penthouse until she fell asleep. Irene visited me but saw my secretary in the couch instead.

"I forgot." I massaged my temple because there's a lot of paper works to do yet my sister wants to have a conversation about my secretary.

"Are you sure? Secretaries are supposed to be with their boss not in their home."

"What's your point?"

"Well, I just realized how possesive you are. I know you want to watch her out so she won't go around stalking you again but I never thought you wanted to keep her away from anybody else."

"Keep your mouth shut. She's outside!" I exclaimed.

"Okay okay." She raised her hands in surrender. "But how long will you keep her the truth? That you knew her all along?" Irene's question suddenly snapped in my head.

"Until she realized that she did me wrong." I said.

"You won't tell her yourself?"

"She'll figured it out. She's a stalker for a reason." I slouched back on my chair.

"About that. I think your girl toy can do us a favor." Irene then stepped closer to my desk.

"Girl toy?"

"I mean your secretary..." she squinted her eyes staring at me but I still don't get her.

"Come on! She's tall, tan, beautiful, hot and gay. She stalked you for months and might have developed a crush on you. Plus, buying her clothes is a major turn on." She chuckled.

"How did you know about the clothe—"

"I have my ways. Anyways, back to what I wanted to say... We could've use your secretary's stalking skills to track Mr. Choi. For what we know, he hates you for holding both positions for CEO and Chaiman. He is dad's apprentice so after dad's retirement, he expected to be in a higer position than just a Vice President."

"I know that. He keeps bringing my dating scandal even I've already taken care of it. All the articles and photos to be released about me and the company are already scrapped out from Dispatch. But he keeps getting into my nerves and I can't find a good reason to fire him." I slapped my desk in frustration.

"Not for long baby sis." she smirked.

I squinted my eyes waiting for her to continue. "I'm listening."

"I heard a rumor that he has a mistress and that he is invovled in prostitution. We just need a proof and we can finally get rid of him."

"You mean Lisa can stalk him?" I squinted.

"Oooh! First name basis already?" she chuckled.

"If you have nothing else to say, just leave!" I gritted my teeth and shoo her out.

So annoying.

:

:

LISA

"Is this real?" Seulgi slapped my back that made me spit all the water I just drank.

"What the—"

"Are you close with Kaia Gerber?" I was cut off when Chaeng nudged me.