Chapter 22.

JENNIE

We came to Jeju before noon. Everyone are in the covered hall lining up with a bandana on their head. I was looking for Lisa and there I found her 5th in line of their team with a red bandana.

They seems to be in a game while I am watching at the bench in between Irene and Nayeon, blending along the staffs. I gave a heads up to Hanbin that we're coming but I asked him not to tell anyone even Jisoo and especially my girlfriend. I want her to focus in the game and I don't want to show any favorites in front of my employees.

The three of us disguised to not get any attention. I wear casual clothes with simple shirt and jeans with sunglasses. Irene and Nayeon did the same too.

The game started and each team will go in pairs to race. Two members will tie their arms and feet side by side and will race to the other end of the hall. The fastest team to get all their members at the other side will win and increase their rank.

Lisa was paired with Bobby and that made me creased my forehead.

"Aww! Jen your hands." Nayeon whined as I hold her arms tightly that it marked.

"Sorry."

"Stop sulking there. It's just a game." Irene scolded me.

"They have two boys. He could've paired with Jimin. Why it has to be Lisa?"

"It could be their strategy."

"What?" I crossed my arms in annoyance but I can't leave. "I'll watch her. If that Bobby does anything to my girlfriend, he will never came back to Seoul."

"You're jealousy is something else, Jen. You're scary." Nayeon rolled her eyes.

Few minutes into the game, it's now Lisa's turn. I extended my neck to see her clearer just in case Bobby touched her somewhere inappropriate. But then I was carried away by the game and cheered for my girlfriend instead who is now winning.

"Faster! Babe!"

"No! No! No! Don't go there Manoban!"

"Go! Lalisa! Whoah!!!"

"You're almost there! Honey!" I stood up just to see Lisa's team takes the lead and won.

"Yes!!! Woahhh!!!" I was jumping and screaming out my lungs when the red team won while Nayeon and Irene are frowning at me.

"Geez! Jen. You're so loud." Nayeon complained.

"My God! Jennie! At least try to be lowkey." Irene roll her eyes and shakes her head.

"Just have your own girlfriend." I answered them back.

:

:

There is a 30-minute break every game and each teams becomes competitive every time. Four games had passed and currently Lisa's team made it to top 3. I was so proud and smiling from afar to cheer for her.

She looks tired. Her face is sweating and it's dripping down to her adam's apple that is so attractive. She even rolled her shirt up to make it a crop top and exposed her toned abs that was so damn hot.

"Babe, you're drooling." Nayeon pushed my jaw up and realized that my mouth was opened.

It was in the late afternoon and they're up to their last game. The game was moved outside so we followed them. We went to a man-made dirt racing track within the resort. There I saw racing karts and just by the thoughts of it, this seems not a good idea. Lisa hates car and I don't want her to push her limit in trying something she's afraid of just to win.