Chapter 5.

LISA

I’m sitting in the couch across the chairman's desk, fidgeting while waiting for my boss. I went lunch with my officemates and cleared to them that no one night stand happened to me and my boss. I also told them that I ripped the pants I burrowed. Luckily, Seulgi lend me her hoddie and tie it on my waist to cover the back of the pants.

The AC is turned on to maximum but I’m still sweating while computing how much of my salary will be left when I replaced this pants. No matter how much I calculated it, I will still be broke.

Only a few minutes later, I heard murmurs outside the office and my heart is beating ten times its pace when I heard my boss’ voice. I think I’m gonna pass out.

“Change the layout. I want a different settings on this. And please find a better model.” I heard her scolded someone before getting inside.

As nervousness engulfed my body, I forgot to open the door for her so she glared at me the moment she entered.

“Do you have your new phone?” she went straight to her chair and started reviewing files.

“Y-yes Chairman.” I stood up and bow.

“Call Namjoon, we’re going somewhere.”

“Y-yes.” I stuttered and shaking while dialing his number.

Only a few minutes, I received a message that the car is already parked in the main entrance.

The chairman took her purse and walked outside. I followed her behind and when I glanced to my officemates, they all gestured their thumb slicing their neck like saying I’m dead.

:

:

We were sitting silently inside the car while my thoughts are still wondering on how I can explain the ripped pants.

“Give me your phone.” She ordered that snapped me out of my trance.

I obliged without uttering a word. She typed something on it then gave it back to me.

“I put my personal number on it. In case you’ll find it useful.”

I smiled shyly.

:

:

We stopped in front of an exclusive store in Seoul. I went inside with my boss and all the salesperson and managers bowed at her like a royalty. My jaw dropped after seeing how spacious the place was. But what confuses me is we’re the only customers here. Did she booked this place for her? Rich people really like wasting money. As if she’s gonna bump in to someone given how small she was. Tsk tsk tsk.

We went to the clothing department and there she started taking everything her hand touches. I’m just on her side looking bored because there’s no way I can shop here.

“Get size 23 of this.” She said pointing at the pants section. The salesperson obliged and left us. Then we went to the shoes section.

“Size 7 please.” I tilted my head to see her feet. It looks shorter to be of that size.

Then we went to the clothing section. As usual, she gets everything she wants without looking at the price.

The sales lady she asked to get the correct size came and handed it to me. Then my mouth agape when she order me to….

“Wear that.”

“Like now?”

“I’ll wait in the couch.” I was dumbfounded when she left me with the salesperson who guided me to the dressing room.