Chapter 4.

LISA

Chairman Kim went back to the office with me while Ms. Kim Jisoo went somewhere else. My boss gave me a silent treatment after I admitted that I had a girlfriend. Fortunately, she hasn’t fired me yet but I felt her stares like piercing me with a dagger.

She made me sat on her couch the whole day while I’m watching her do some paper works. She’s not giving me orders or anything so it’s a bit awkward just to watch her.

When it’s 8pm and thought that she will let me go home, she suddenly made an appointment and invited her friends to a bar.

Good to know she has friends.

I stayed at the parking lot of the bar with Namjoon while waiting for them. It’s almost midnight and thankfully my insomia helped me to stay awake.

When I was stalking her, I never saw her went to a bar on her own. She’s always invited by GD and didn’t stayed there for too long. I didn’t even saw her get drunk as far as I can remember.

I snapped back of my thoughts when I heard Namjoon snoring as loud as an engine and he's already sleeping on the driver’s seat.

Great!

I went out of the car to stretched my back and my butt as it already hurts for sitting the whole day. Well, I won’t complain if this will be my job. But getting scared everyday to think that this can be my last day is somewhat nerve-wracking.

“MANOBAN!”

Speaking of…

I hold my chest startled when my boss suddenly came out shouting at me.

What did I do this time?

“C-chairman Kim.”

She can't walk properly so I met her halfway and she's reeking in alcohol. Ewww! She's drunk.

“Come with me, hik—” She grabbed my hands and pulled me inside the bar.

I was caught off guard when she threw me on the couch with her friends. I saw Ms. Jisoo was there and also her sister Irene. There’s only one person I don’t recognized who looked like a bunny.

“Woah! Jendeukie. You don’t have to bring Lisa inside just to watch out for her.” Ms. Jisoo said. She seems sober.

“Girl! She’ll met more girls here. You should’ve just left her outside.” Says the bunny girl.

“Nayeon-ssi, hik— She’s my sZecRetzuaRRrry. S-she’s with Me wHeReVer I go.” She’s definitely drunk.

“Ms. Manoban. Please bring my sister home.” Irene spoke and I obliged.

I stood up and helped my boss put her arms around my shoulder while I hold her waist to stand properly.

“Yahh!” she yeeted and slouched back on the couch. “Unnie! DoWn’t you DaRe gAvE oRdxSer to my shEcReTsArRy. She wOrks for mE.” She pointed at her sister.

Ms. Irene looked at me and nodded as if she’s telling me that I should know what to do with her sister. I lifted my boss once again and thankfully she didn’t protest. I helped her walked outside but she pointed at the restroom so I brought her there.

When I opened the door, my boss hurriedly went to the cublicle and hugged the toilet. She blurted out her vomits while I massaged her back. I handed her a tissue so she could wipe herself then I flushed the toilet after.

“I nWeEd To pWeEee.” She said in gibberish.

I helped her stand properly and when she’s holding the walls, I went outside to let her do her business.