Chapter 1.

Kim Publishing Corporation

In the very heart of Seoul, Gangnam-gu to be exact, built the biggest empire founded by the most powerful bloodline of Kims. From entertainment, newspapers, magazine and fashion, the Kims has established the most impeccable reputation in the country and across the globe. The family is even considered as the royal family of South Korea.

Leading the pack, is the most sought-after, billionaire, model, editor-in-chief, now Chairwoman and CEO of the Kim Publishing Corp.

Jennie Kim.

The 27 year old, took the position after her father, the Chairman Emeritus, retired. Designating his youngest daughter in the chairmanship.

The eldest daughter Irene Kim, or commonly know as Irene Bae to use their mother's name, manages the company's sector globally. Their mother, Mrs. Bae-Kim, is a retired supermodel that helped build the empire to where it is now.

The rest of the Kim clan are left to manage other businesses such as resort, restaurants, casinos and real estates. These bloodline of Kims is a powerhouse. Everyone in the family are famous with a reputation to maintain. Thus, one scandal can cause a headline around the world and became a hot topic to the public eye.

***BLAGGG!!!!***

The older Kim slammed a folded article on top of the Chairman's desk.

"I can't believe I have to flew back all the way here just to confront you on this!" Irene exclaimed. Her arms are on her waist containing her anger.

"They still use newspaper these days?" the younger Kim responded arrogantly without a hint of distress in her face which made the latter shook her head in annoyance.

"I had the whole article printed." Irene answered. "Another scandal, Jennie?! Seriously?! This is the third time in a month. And no official statement on your side?" the elder one massage her temples to relieve herself.

"That's not true. And there's nothing to explain."

"Then just release an official statement. It's not that hard!!"

"Why would I?" Jennie replied nonchalantly while standing off the swivel chair. "Kwon Ji-yong is considered legend in K-pop. He has a lot of fans here in Korea and outside. I just need to make it look real until the launch of our new magazine where he covers. What a perfect PR stunt right? Then we get more sales. Easy." She explained leaning forward to her sister and propped her chin on her knuckles.

The elder Kim can't help herslef but to sigh deeply. "Letting yourself photographed kissing G-dragon? How far are you going just to make it look real, huh? And last week it was a member of BTS you are seen hanging out with. Then a middle-aged actor a week before that. How much of a slut do you want people to see us, huh?!"

"In my defense, it was GD who initiated the kiss. I was caught off guard and pushed him right away. The photographer is just good in angles to make it look intimate. That BTS member just happened to be in the same photo as me. I wasn't even aware that that what they so called V is right behind me. And Gong-Yoo oppa, we're seen after a meeting. We were with the staffs that night. He's in talks for our next magazine cover shoot, but again... Photographers with their camera tricks..." Jennie explained throwing her hands as she slouched back on her chair with her 'I'm done with everything' face.