She Used To Be Mine

We opened the door to Rachel and Santana's apartment since they agreed to let us stay there for the week

We opened the door to Rachel and Santana's apartment since they agreed to let us stay there for the week. Kurt and Cameron had gotten engaged, and since Cameron went to NYU, they started living together. I wasn't sure how they were going to fit all five of us there, but they put an air mattress on the floor for Blaine and I, so Sam could have the couch.

"Oh my god!" Rachel yelled, running up to us and hugging me.

"You didn't say you were coming right now?" Santana smiled, hugging Sam.

"Woah. Either you two joined the mile-high club or you successfully staged a gel-ervention for Blanderson, because the lack of gel in his hair is startling." Santana mocked, when it was her turn to hug Blaine since he wasn't wearing gel today.

"Nice to see you too, Santana." He rolled his eyes, and hugged her.

"Oh my god, you don't smell like a prepubescent girl anymore. Sami, I applaud you." She laughed, pulling away and hugged me.

"It was a long road, but worth it." I smiled, quickly running my hand through his hair, and sat down at the kitchen table with him.

"So, what are you going to sing for your audition?" Rachel asked us, as Sam went over to the couch and started to watch TV with Santana.

"Well, I mean, Believe is basically my Don't Rain On My Parade, congrats on Fanny, by the way, but I might do what Kurt did, and sing something a little out of my comfort zone. I was thinking 'She Used To Be Mine' from Waitress? It's pretty different and it's like exactly my range." I shrugged and Rachel's face lit up.

(pretend waitress came out in 2013 plz)

"Oh my god! You have to sing that, Carmen will love it." She squealed, and I heard the door open.

"Make sure you cry in it, or else she'll complain there was no soul." Kurt laughed, and I ran up to hug him.

"Kurt! Oh my god! How's Cameron? How was the proposal? Was it incredible?" I asked, pulling him in.

"It was amazing. It was just us, we were having dinner at his house and he actually asked me before I got to ask him. So we both have rings." He smiled, and I pulled away to look at his ring.