Tonight

"No, Blaine, I do not have time for a makeout session right now

"No, Blaine, I do not have time for a makeout session right now. I need to practice my audition and makeup choreography." I pushed him off of me, and he laid on my bed, staring at the ceiling.

"We have been practicing all week, we can take a short break." He complained as I put in my earbuds to listen to Tonight.

"A short break, meaning a makeout session, which will ultimately lead towards sex, and I am not in the mood. Rachel is doing Somewhere which means I am doing Tonight and you are my Tony. So we both need to practice." I said, walking through choreography as he rolled onto his stomach to admire me.

"It doesn't have to lead to sex, maybe I just want to kiss you." He smiled at me and I finally looked over at him and his adorable smile made my heart melt.

"Fine, but only kissing, and then we have to practice." He sat up and I got on top of him while taking off my earbuds.

"Maybe I have time for a few hickeys." I grinned as he started sucking on my neck.

"Did you seriously tell Kurt you weren't going to audition for Tony?" I stormed up to Blaine in the hallway, my hands balled up.

"Well, he is a senior, I have next year." Blaine shrugged, looking at the floor and my face turned red with anger.

"Okay, no, Blaine. I don't care if he's a senior. I need to be Maria and they are not going to cast me if Kurt is Tony. We have zero chemistry. You need to be Tony, and I know you want to be, don't even try to hide it. You were made to play him." I said, and Blaine looked up at me.

"You're right. I'm sorry, I didn't even think about Maria. Why are you so obsessed with getting the rope anyways?" He asked me, putting his arm around my shoulder.

"Because, Blaine, this is going to be my year in the spotlight, and if I'm going to make it happen, I need to be Maria. It's going to happen to you too. I know it's been a rough week for you, but I promise it will all be worth it." I smiled and kissed his cheek.