Sign Of The Times

"That was so trashy

"That was so trashy." I laughed, after the original five redid their first ever Glee performance.

"Trashy? No. That was just ghetto." Santana smiled, and Artie looked offended.

"Well call me George Jefferson because we went from the ghetto to the penthouse. National champs, baby!" He yelled, and we all cheered, but our happiness was quickly ended by Mr. Schue writing 'Goodbye' on the board.

"This week's assignment is easy. Graduation is just a few days away. there's nothing left to prepare for. We're almost done so we need to say goodbye. Underclassmen, pick a song to say goodbye to the Seniors, or Sami who is also leaving us for a while, and seniors, say goodbye to us." He said, and Blaine grabbed my hand.

"A part of me wants to lock these doors and stay in here with everyone forever." Mercedes sighed, and I squeezed Blaine's hand.

"We can use the wastebasket for the toilet and then we could eat Joe for the food, since she's been here the shortest so we know her the least." Brittany said, and Joe was sitting next to me so I patted his back.

" I really hope you're about to rap." Quinn smiled, as Mr. Schue picked up a guitar.

"No such luck. I'm leading by example here, this one's for you guys." He laughed, and started singing.

When I was in Paris, I was a very shy little girl who had really never had any experience with relationships or friends. Until I came to McKinley, and that all quickly changed when I met the best friend I ever made in the world and my amazing boyfriend, who I love more than anybody. I guess when I think about it, I had Quinn to thank for it all. If she had never gotten pregnant, our parents probably wouldn't of gotten a divorce and I would've probably never moved back. I could've been still a girl doing dance in France but instead I'm a national champion and I am dating the most amazing person I've ever met and I'm one of the most popular girls in school and it's all thanks to her. I guess I hadn't really given my sister enough praise, when she is the reason for my everything. but when it comes down to it, she knows I love her and I know she loves me. something happened to us have the car wreck something that I can't explain. maybe I'll never be able to explain it, who knows but we bonded after that we were never the same again, and we went through it together, which made it easier. I knew she was jealous of me when I had gotten out of the chair, but she quickly about it made me so happy to see her be able to walk again. She was probably the person I was going to miss most besides Blaine, and probably Finn. Finn had become my best friend and I was so grateful for him, and I could not be more excited that he was going to start acting in New York.