Chapter 62

Chapter  62

    After the meal, the two took a walk in the square. Jian Ling took out a mask from her bag and put it on her face, holding hands with Fu Yancheng.

    "Fu Yancheng, I found that sometimes your actions are really in the same place." Jian Ling laughed at him unceremoniously.

    "This is not a single place, it's clearly a declaration of sovereignty."

    Jian Ling smiled but said nothing, "You are still in the inspection period, if you ask for two more times with this standard, I will agree to you."

    "Okay , I will definitely satisfy you."

    Since the two got together, Jian Ling felt that Fu Yancheng had no bottom line, which made her feel that her attempt was right, not only now, she was very happy all night today.

    The two walked on the square for a long time, and Fu Yancheng accompanied Jian Ling in line to buy a cone and a cup of creamy milk tea.

    The two ate the cones separately, but Jian Ling couldn't bear it after drinking half of the milk tea.

    "Take a sip for me." Jian Ling handed the straw to his mouth.

    Fu Yancheng frowned. He has never liked drinks, and he was said to be sweet and greasy, "Can I not drink it?"

    "No, unless you don't like me." Jian Ling threatened.

    Fu Yancheng smiled indulgently, held the straw in his mouth and took a sip, "...well, I suspect she added half a cup of sugar."

    Seeing Fu Yancheng being so upbeat, Jian Ling was immediately happy, and kissed him on the lips like a reward, "Okay Be good, it still tastes like milk tea."

    Fu Yancheng, "..." The

    two of them lived a happy life, and Jian Ling didn't go to work after that, and occasionally spent some spare money at home to manage money, buy some stocks or something, and the profession was not neglected. After a period of time, there are also a lot of deposits.

    She was relatively free in time, and occasionally she would go to the company to torment Fu Yancheng with the dark dishes she had made. At this time, it had reached the point where Yu Ting walked around when he saw her.

    After confirming that she doesn't have the talent to cook, Jian Ling packed a food box from the Chinese restaurant where the two of them usually ordered today, and wanted to surprise Fu Yancheng.

    But as soon as they got out of the elevator, they saw Fu Shichang and Han Li coming out of the meeting room of the secretary's office.

    Jian Ling has never been back to Fu's family because they are still in a relationship. Now that they met so unexpectedly, she rubbed her nose in embarrassment and called out obediently, "Dad, Mom." The

    last time we met, Han Li failed to hear I feel sorry for the sound of mother, but this time I suddenly heard a smile on my face, "Oh, my good boy, are you here to deliver lunch to Yancheng?"

    "Yeah, I came here today for nothing ." Take a look."

    Han Li has heard of Jian Ling's cooking skills, and he smiled when he saw this food box, "Today's shareholder meeting, Yancheng will have to wait a while, let's go to his office first and talk."

    "Okay, then Dad?"

    "Your dad is going to see an old friend, so leave him alone, we two are talking."

    Fu Shichang felt a little regretful, "I knew that Xiao Ling was here, so we should book a table next to the company today. Okay, then wait here , I’m going to the stadium right now, and I’ll go home with Yancheng when I’m free.”