Chapter 11

Chapter  11

    If Fu Yancheng remembers correctly, Jian Ling's university major is literature-related, and it has nothing to do with business and finance. If you can simply scan the project content, you will know that the budget is unreasonable. This woman... Is it just a mistake or something else? What reason?

    Fu Yancheng forgot the time as soon as he got busy, and it was rare for Jian Ling to lie on the table and enjoy watching other people's work from the sidelines.

    In the past, it was the assistant who disliked her for not paying attention to her body while working, but now it was her, Fu Yancheng.

    When she was bored, she flipped through an idle book. Fu Shichang is in charge of most of the Fu family now. Originally, Fu Yancheng had taken over half of the Fu family half a year ago. Later, because of Fu Yancheng's accident, Fu Shichang had to transfer most of the work from Fu Yancheng. Share it.

    It's just... Thinking of what I saw in the hospital today, Jian Ling couldn't help but ask Fu Yancheng, "Is your company a family business?"

    "Yes." Fu Yancheng said.

    "Who is that Uncle Lai who came to the house yesterday? He seems to have a good relationship with Dad."

    "He is a student grandpa once sponsored, and he has been working in the company after graduation. He is considered a family member." He glanced at Jian Ling, " What's the matter? "

    "No, I occasionally saw gossip about your family, so I just... asked casually." Jian Ling said, it's not suitable for her to talk too much, if it arouses men's resentment, the loss outweighs the gain.

    Fu Yancheng didn't say anything more, but instead gave her several development projects for her to look at.

    Jian Ling looked at this person inexplicably, "Are you asking me to help you share the work?"

    "I thought you were bored, so go and see if you have nothing to do, just mark the problems below." Fu Yancheng said.

    Jian Ling raised his eyebrows and glanced briefly, "I have reason to suspect that you are testing me."

    "There is barely a little insight." After he finished speaking, he returned to the screen, but it was a pity that Jian Ling did not press the button this time. Common sense plays the cards.

    In fact, she wasn't worried about being suspected by him at all. The two of them would live for a long time in the future, and such a thing would happen sooner or later.

    Firstly, it was too tiring to pretend to be himself, and secondly, the two were not familiar with each other before, no matter how surprised he was, it was impossible for him to suspect that the original owner's body had changed.

    "I'm afraid I'm going to throw something in the shredded paper. Come and pass the time for me?"

    Fu Yancheng subconsciously stopped the movement of his hand this time, and just about to ask something, he listened to Jian Ling said, "You will mark it later. Mark, dear, this is the case you have already passed, right?"

    Fu Yancheng twitched the corners of her lips, and put the things in her hands aside, "Go back to the room to wash and sleep when you feel bored, I will be later here It's over."

    Jian Ling lay on the opposite side of her and stared at the person in front of her for a moment, feeling a little emotional in her heart.

    She was sure that Fu Yancheng recognized her as a partner. He clearly invaded his territory unprepared, but he still maintained his demeanor and allowed her to cross the line.