Chapter 56

Chapter  56

    Fu Yancheng himself was stern, and after watching a show, his face was dripping with water. The assistant and Fu Yanming who accompanied him didn't dare to look directly at the stage.

    As soon as the big show was over, Fu Yancheng couldn't wait to pack him up and take him away. However, seeing the redness and swelling on Jian Ling's feet in the lounge, his heart softened again.

    "I'll help you." He took the medicine from Jian Ling's hand. In the past two days, Jian Ling fell asleep after returning home, and never complained of pain. It seemed that he was too busy to shout now.

    Jian Ling didn't care about being hypocritical at this moment, looking down at Fu Yancheng carefully painting her feet, it was rare to have a little woman's fragility.

    "Didn't you say you won't come today?" Jian Ling remembered Fu Yancheng's ambiguous words yesterday.

    "Didn't you say to leave City A as soon as today is over?" Fu Yancheng asked without answering.

    "...It's not that I haven't had time to pack my luggage." Jian Ling defended herself in a low voice.

    "Okay, I'll clean it up for you later." Fu Yancheng has seen through Jian Ling's recent tricks, and let him fall into the sweet trap she created by herself, and wait until the big show is over before calmly withdrawing, so as to get revenge on his divorce four years ago.

    "Okay, that's what you said." Jian Ling said vigorously, "Anyone who doesn't clean up after a while is a dog." "Okay,

    whoever doesn't leave is a dog." Fu Yancheng thoughtfully helped Jian Ling apply the medicine, and said The childish words made Han Li and Jing's mother standing outside the door dumbfounded.

    "These two children are really stupid." Han Li was speechless, "They live together and are short of having a child, and they are still bickering. I am so mad.

    " They have their own plans for everything they do, and Xiaoling doesn't seem to have any feelings for Yancheng, so you can let them develop on their own."

    Han Li observed at the door for a while, then took the little sister back.

    Jing Shuangshuang is busy finishing the work now, and has no time to care about Jian Ling. She doesn't know when Fu Yancheng took him away.

    Fu Yancheng's female secretary was packing up his things, and Fu Yancheng directly picked up Jian Ling and stuffed him into the co-pilot. Many reporters guarding outside saw this scene.

    That night, Jian Ling and Fu Yancheng from a few years ago seemed to have exchanged identities, and Fu Yancheng brought the supper to Jian Ling's mouth. She looked at Fu Yancheng resentfully, "Are you trying to fix my stomach and make me not want to leave City A? "

    No, I sent the Buddha to the West, remember to give me a five-star praise when you get back."

    Jian Ling, "..." Why does it feel like she is like a peerless scumbag.

    The end of the big show means that Jian Ling's itinerary in City A has also come to an end, and he feels that he has had enough fun, and it is time to think about what to do next.

    The location of the book bar in Z city has been selected, and it is waiting for her to go back and sign the contract.

    Jian Ling calculated the date and directly booked the ticket for the next afternoon, and planned to discuss the design plan of the book bar with Yang Qing face to face.