Chapter 12

Chapter  12

    "I'm sorry, I'm no longer part of the Jian family from the day you sent me to the Fu family." Jian Ling said, "Please don't add fuel to the publicity. I really don't want to participate in what your family of monsters wants to do. , and I don't want to participate."

    After speaking, Jian Ling's mind flickered again, and he continued.

    "Or, the benefits given by the Fu family are not enough? Do you have to keep sucking blood?" Zhou Hui

    was so angry that she covered her heart, and Fu Yanming also widened her eyes, "Sister-in-law, although you said so, but ..."

    But before he finished speaking, Jian Ling interrupted again, "I will find a lawyer to calculate the living expenses I have paid over the years based on the consumption level of the year, and then pay you in full. As for any relationship, don't kidnap it morally I, I, who have been regarded as a catastrophe for so many years and have been looked at with colored glasses, have accumulated great virtues before asking you for mental damage fees."

    "Catastrophe?" Fu Yanming asked back aloud. Time has not yet understood what this means.

    "Oh, you still don't understand, my sister-in-law will tell you..." After finishing speaking, she had to make a gesture to speak.

    "Jian Ling!" Zhou Hui panicked and quickly warned.

    Jian Ling shrugged his shoulders, "Okay, this is a scandal about the Jian family, don't let it go out, let's go home."

    Then, Zhou Hui and Xie Xiaowen watched Jian Ling drag Fu Yanming out of the coffee shop.

    "Auntie, Cousin... It seems that she is really a different person from before." Xie Xiaowen murmured.

    "I think her eyes are reddened by jealousy. She always covets Xintong's things. Now that she is married, she is still restless." Zhou Hui said, "She even dared to scold me and his father's heads. Come on, listen to what she is talking about, what kind of monsters and ghosts, I am really mad."

    Back in the car, Jian Ling's good mood for the day was completely ruined, and she was disgusted every time There was a war of words.

    Fu Yanming's words were also obviously less, and he was still holding the packaged dessert in his arms. Looking at Jian Ling who didn't say anything, he couldn't help but ask, "...Did your family treat you badly before?"

    Jian Ling raised her eyebrows, glanced at him, and then drove the car from Shan Ruliu out of the parking space, "Brother, you don't seem to wink at all."

    "..." Fu Yanming was speechless, "I want to comfort you, too."

    Jian Lingwen Yan Xiaoxiao didn't say a word. Compared to Fu Yancheng, Fu Yanming's younger brother can really be counted as a flower in the greenhouse, with a simple mind.

    "Your family's words are too ugly, no matter what happens, you shouldn't talk like that." Fu Yanming still couldn't help complaining.

    "...Jane's family cannot be described as normal," she said.

    "Well, I don't object to you being my sister-in-law for the time being because you were quite pitiful when you were young." Fu Yanming said.

    Jian Ling twitched her lips, "Then I really thank you."

    "That's not true."

    After talking nonsense with Fu Yanming for a while, Jian Ling was not so irritable, and the car sped all the way to the Fu's garage.