Chapter 59

Chapter  59

    After the handover with the workers on the last day, the two returned home exhausted. Fu Yancheng went in to take a shower and spread out on the sofa in a daze. He didn't notice when Jian Ling ordered dinner. Anyway, after Jian Ling came out of the shower, Fu Yancheng was already asleep. .

    The man's lips were pale, and his face was flushed abnormally.

    "Fu Yancheng?" Jian Ling raised the temperature in the room.

    Fu Yancheng opened his eyes and glanced at Jian Ling, then closed them again. "I'll sleep for a while, and I'll go back to the hotel after a while."

    Jian Ling wanted to explain that she didn't drive him away, but when she raised her hand, she found that the temperature of Fu Yancheng's forehead was abnormal, so she immediately went to find a thermometer.

    "Raise your hand." Jian Ling grabbed his arm.

    Fu Yancheng opened his eyes again, the fundus of his eyes were red, he raised his hand as soon as he asked, and after putting the thermometer under his armpit, Jian Ling ordered another porridge.

    "I told you not to stand under the air conditioner in the afternoon, you must listen." She couldn't help nagging beside her in a low voice.

    The living room is such a big place, and the sofa is completely occupied by Fu Yancheng. Jian Ling is sitting next to Fu Yancheng's legs, chattering, and can't help but tap his legs.

    Fu Yancheng was a little frustrated. He obviously didn't have any major reaction before taking a bath. He felt dizzy as soon as he sat down after taking a bath. Since his legs recovered, he seldom got sick, and almost never had a cold or fever.

    This is great, my wife didn't catch up, and I became a sick man.

    "Big summer, who would have thought that he would have a fever." He changed his posture in discomfort, and turned his head to Jian Ling's direction.

    Jian Ling poked his shoulder with her finger, looking disgusted, Fu Yancheng resentfully grabbed her hand and kissed it on his lips, "...Although it's embarrassing, I really want to sleep now."

    Jane Ling Tucao closed his mouth in an instant, and took a blanket to cover his body, "Go to sleep, the porridge will come later, I will call you."

    When the porridge arrived, Fu Yancheng was sleeping soundly, but his posture seemed uncomfortable, and his brows were deeply knotted. Jian Ling took out the thermometer and took a look. It was indeed abnormal, thirty-nine degrees two.

    Being able to drive back like this, Jian Ling was a little scared. She quickly slapped him awake, took out the antipyretic medicine and fed him, "Your temperature is too high, why don't we go to the hospital to hang a bottle of water?"

    Fu Yancheng didn't want to go , When will he be treated like this now, so after drinking the medicine, he tilted his head and lay back.

    However, this sofa is barely a two-seater sofa, and it can't accommodate Fu Yancheng's stature. He has been half lying and half sitting for a long time, making Jian Ling feel so awkward to death.

    "How about I take you back to the hotel to have a good rest?" At least you can sleep comfortably in the hotel, and lying here is not an option.

    Fu Yancheng had a bitter expression on his face, "I'm already like this, and you still have to hurry to drive me away. The vicious woman has been busy with you for more than half a month anyway."

    Jian Ling opened the porridge in front of her with some dumbfounding, "Okay, okay , I won’t drive you away.” Even if Fu Yancheng is allowed to go back, she has to watch by the side all the time, otherwise she will become a fool, and the Fu family will have to come and fight her desperately.