Chapter 39

Chapter 39

    That night, Jian Ling fell asleep not long after and had a dream.

    Dreaming that Professor Matthew finally replied to her email, she was so excited that she was about to cry.

    The professor said that he had a medical conference to be held in city A, so he could meet with him, but he couldn't find the address of the hotel after reading the email.

    She walked and walked, and her feet were worn out, but she still couldn't find them.

    Fu Yancheng didn't fall asleep at night, half-sitting in front of the window and staring at the pages of the book in his hand, until the people around him suddenly sobbed twice.

    Fu Yancheng put down the book and lay down.

    He reached out and patted Jian Ling's shoulder, "...I'm so tired, how can I still dream?"

    "Um... Fu Yancheng..." Jian Ling slurred his speech.

    "Huh?" Fu Yancheng responded subconsciously, but it was a little funny to see her eyes still open.

    "The feet... hurt so much." Jian Ling rubbed the pillow, and two tears rolled down. With such a soft tone, she looked extremely pitiful, but then her voice disappeared again, as if she had entered a peaceful dream again.

    The corners of Fu Yancheng's lips curled up, "Pretending to be pitiful and also pretending to be addicted, huh?"

    Seeing that the person fell asleep again, he repeated himself and lifted the quilt to take a look at Jian Ling's feet, complaining that she said it hurt, and her feet were entangled , It's no wonder it doesn't hurt.

    Fu Yancheng pulled the quilt away for her funny, and put the quilt back on.

    Looking at someone's frowning, the man was curious about what kind of dream she was having for a moment, and just about to reach out to touch her forehead, he turned over and rolled into his arms.

    Fu Yancheng hesitated when he opened his arms, and finally Jian Ling hummed twice before putting down his arms and patting her on the back.

    "Why are you so delicate? If you don't know, you think other girls don't wear high heels." He said helplessly.

    squeamish...

    After speaking, thinking of Jian Ling's life experience and treatment in Jian's family, my heart was a little complicated. This word should be far away from her before.

    Jian Ling slept peacefully beside Fu Yancheng, but tonight the wind in the internet world changed again and again, and there were many people who couldn't sleep all night.

    It has to be said that this show has justified Jian Ling's image in the eyes of everyone.

    Not only the external word "beautiful", but also the aura on the catwalk has amazed many people. Combined with the information that Vivi sent to everyone before, many people changed their views on Jian Ling.

    But at the same time, her background, education, and husband are all discussed one by one, true or false.

    There is a vicious sister version, and an independent female version. After a night of fermentation, there are good and bad sides, and there are all kinds of things. After all, the conflict between Jian Ling and Jian Xintong is real.

    Even before dawn, there were rumors that Jian Ling had cut off contact with the Jian family.

    The data that Yu Ting submitted to Fu Yancheng before were relatively objective, but now he sees the maliciousness of netizens towards Jian Ling so intuitively, Fu Yancheng faintly feels uncomfortable in his heart.