Chapter 33

Chapter  33

    In Jian Ling's view, the life of the Fu family has always been harmonious and happy.

    The life here seems to have nothing to do with the wealthy families she once experienced. As she has experienced the bloody storms of the entire previous life, Jian Ling feels that all the luck accumulated in the previous life is for meeting this warm place now.

    During breakfast, after knowing what was going on outside, Han Li proposed to go to work with her today.

    After eating breakfast, Jian Ling went upstairs to change her clothes, rarely feeling a little troubled.

    Later, when Fu Yancheng came up, he saw her sitting on the carpet in a daze, with her long skirt scattered everywhere, like a melancholy little princess.

    Seeing himself coming in, he didn't get up in a hurry, just stared at him for a moment, as if he had forgotten the nonsense between the two of them in the morning.

    "What's wrong?" Fu Yancheng approached with a wheelchair.

    Jian Ling didn't get up, so she looked up at him in this posture, "Will Mom accompany me to work...would it be troublesome for her?"

    Fu Yancheng didn't expect her to be troubled by this, "Mom usually doesn't have much to do, and she also likes to work often. Go outside, you don't need to feel psychological pressure."

    "...Oh." Jian Ling responded, but still looked at him motionless.

    "Still leaving?" Fu Yancheng looked down at her hand on his lap.

    "Hmm..." Jian Ling rolled his eyes, and opened his mouth to ask him again, "Do you mind if I rub your heat?"

    "What?" Fu Yancheng looked at her inexplicably.

    I only heard Jian Ling say again, "It's too late to mind, you are my husband now, and everyone in the world knows about it."

    "So?"

    "So I will wrong you for the time being." Get up, turn around and leave.

    Fu Yancheng, "..."

    Han Li grew up watching Jing Shuangshuang, and he was very pleased with her current achievements, and was happy to be a staff member to accompany Jian Ling to see where they worked.

    While Jian Ling was changing clothes, she also deliberately changed into a set of comfortable clothes.

    When the two arrived, it was as she expected, and there were many reporters squatting there.

    Today they are going to the field for a big rehearsal. Besides Yuji, there are also many editors and reporters from the fashion sector.

    After a night of digging, Jian Ling's face was clearly recognized by everyone, but seeing her arrive here with her mother-in-law in casual clothes, it took a few seconds to react before they rushed over.

    "May I ask, Miss Jian, are you here for the rehearsal for this main show today?" A reporter whose glasses were squeezed crooked stepped forward and asked.

    Because Han Li also came over today, two of the security guards at home also came over, plus Jian Ling's two assistants, four people were on the sidelines to clear the way for the two of them.

    "Miss Jian, it is said that you and the pianist Jian Xintong are sisters. Is this true?

    " Can you respond?"

    "..."

    Jian Ling looked at Han Li's face that had begun to turn bad, and hurriedly reached out to protect her together. Although she was not afraid of trouble, she also very much minded that her family members became unhappy because of her.