Chapter 14

Chapter  14

    At the end of the hospital, according to the past habits, Jian Ling would eat out with Fu Yancheng. At first, it was to calm his emotions. Later, because he wanted to open a restaurant and try dishes, he also pestered Fu Yancheng to accompany him to go there several times.

    Fu Yancheng also habitually thought that today would be the same as usual.

    However, because Fu's parents came back today, the two of them must go back for dinner.

    However, Fu Yancheng seemed to have forgotten something. He casually glanced out the window and asked Jian Ling, "Where did you find this restaurant today?

    " Turning to Fu Yancheng, "... so you are looking forward to living a two-person world with me?"

    Fu Yancheng, "..." When this woman talked to him, her tone was always provocative.

    Obviously they were going to the hospital to have a meal together, but she was dumbfounded when she said that she had done something bad, so she said, "Next time you come here, you should also go for a checkup." "     What

    ?"

It should be a symptom of paranoia."

    Hearing that the driver in front of him and the bodyguards of the Fu family couldn't help covering their lips and laughing, Jian Ling didn't care, "You should cry if you have paranoia."

    Fu Yancheng twitched the corners of his lips, " Go crazy and go home and go crazy again."

    Jian Ling snorted, and continued to stare at the phone, this person was always so rigid and confused.

    Jian Ling has always been a person who refuses to admit defeat, probably because of her poor health in her previous life, she has a strong sense of survival.

    Since passing through, I have started exercising in the morning and evening, and occasionally I will do a set of yoga in the room before going to sleep when I am in the mood.

    Tonight too.

    Because someone teased her in front of everyone in the afternoon, Jian Ling was holding back her energy to take revenge.

    Not only did I change into the sports underwear I wore outside during practice, but I also changed into slim-fit yoga pants.

    Fu Yancheng was reading documents in the study, and she took a yoga mat and listened to music and did yoga at the door of the study with Bluetooth.

    Originally, it was not uncommon for Jian Ling to practice yoga at home. She was very self-disciplined and would practice there at night as long as there was nothing special. Fu Yancheng was also used to it.

    But today, with just such a casual glance, the man's throat couldn't help sliding up and down twice.

    In my impression, Jian Ling either wears loose and soft home clothes or sports clothes, and this is the first time that she has unreservedly modified her curves like today.

    Fu Yancheng's forehead twitched twice at first, and then he turned his eyes away.

    While Jian Ling was practicing, she paid attention to the man's movements. All the difficult movements were displayed, but the man unexpectedly accelerated the speed of turning the pages in his hands without any fluctuations!

    There is no fluctuation!

    Jian Ling was shocked instantly. Although this body was a little less flexible than her previous life, she thought she could still crush most girls of the same age.