Chapter 46

Chapter  46

    You Tian's eyeballs almost fell to the ground. It was the first time he saw Fu Yancheng being so close to a woman. Recently, in order to get rid of his good brother, he suspected that Fu Yancheng's orientation was male.

    "...Brother You Tian, ​​you made me miserable." Fu Yanming complained quietly.

    "Where does this start? Didn't you hurt yourself? Why didn't you tell your brother Jian Ling was back early in the morning." You Tian was a little puzzled.

    "It's not that you don't know that although my brother has a high IQ, he is a Muggle emotionally." Fu Yanming said, "It's clear to the bystanders, just in case I check my sister-in-law's tone first, I'll get the relationship right, and when the time comes Then you can cooperate inside and outside, and take down my sister-in-law in one fell swoop."

    You Tian twitched the corners of his lips, and could only give Fu Yanming a thumbs up for a while, and was also very surprised that there was a woman in this world who could handle these two brothers together , where is all the simple spirits?

    Jian Ling was directly brought to a conference room by Fu Yancheng. She looked at the bruises on her wrist and couldn't help but gasped. Didn't the two divorce at that time because you love me? How is this the same as she ran away with hundreds of millions of Fu Yancheng?

    "Fu Yancheng, I don't owe you money, right?"

    Fu Yancheng originally felt resentful towards Jian Ling's decisiveness, but when his eyes touched the bruise on the other's wrist, he was speechless for a while.

    He wanted the divorce back then, and Jian Ling just signed it, so what right did he have to blame her. "I'm sorry..." Fu Yancheng hesitated.

    Jian Ling, "..." Originally, if Fu Yancheng came to a scene of robbery, she could turn her face and deal with it directly, but this person did not play the cards according to common sense. He was so aggressive just now that he wanted to eat people, and now he... apologizes up?

    "...I'm sorry for what?"

    Fu Yancheng looked up at Jian Ling's face, and his face flashed unnaturally. Just now he just wanted to take Jian Ling to a place to ask for clarification, but now that the person really came in front of him, he found that he couldn't do anything about it. Speaking of.

    Jian Ling moved her wrist, looked at his intact legs, felt a little relieved in her heart, and the angry thoughts before the meeting disappeared, "Congratulations on your successful operation."

    Fu Yancheng noticed her eyes, "... ...Thank you for contacting the doctor for me."

    "It should be." Jian Ling blurted out, and felt a little strange after speaking, and then explained again, "It should have been at that time, and it should be a divorce gift for you." When

    mentioning the divorce, Fu Yancheng's face turned pale He calmed down again, and said in a firm tone, "I don't need a divorce gift."

    Jian Ling was speechless, knowing that this person was a smelly and hard stone, so she reached out her hand to this person naively, "Then you give it back to me! After Fu

    Yancheng was silent for a while, he said again, "I'm sorry."

    Jian Ling still couldn't get used to hearing these three words again. In her impression, Fu Yancheng was by no means someone who could say these three words easily, let alone a Say a few words in one breath.

    "It's all in the past. If it's okay, I'll leave first, and I'm going to start trying on outfits soon." Jian Ling said.

    "Trying clothes?" Fu Yancheng thought about the purpose of his visit today, "Are you working as a model now?"