Chapter 49

Chapter  49

    Most of the professional models have long been accustomed to this kind of hell mode. Even if Jian Ling can't bear it, she can't find something special for herself. Since she can't stick it in shoes, sticking it on her feet can relieve it.

    It's just that he didn't expect Fu Yancheng to pull a stool over the next moment, and put Jian Ling's feet on his knees.

    Jian Ling was so frightened that she immediately retreated, "Fu Yancheng, don't..." Forget it in front of outsiders, they still have a bad relationship with husband and wife for the time being and refuse, this is a lounge with only two people.

    "Don't move." Fu Yancheng grabbed her feet, "I learned a few tricks recently, I'll give you a try, maybe there will be relief."

    Jian Ling was about to go crazy, so she slapped him directly on the arm, "You are enough." After finishing speaking, he was about to take his foot back.

    But at this moment, the door of the lounge was suddenly pushed open, "Jian Ling... ah!" The assistant at the door just called out his name, and was startled by the posture of the two of them.

    Although in the past few days it has been known that the two are a loving model couple, no one would have thought that this dignified president is actually such a doting wife in private. After seeing it clearly, he turned around, closed the door again and ran away.

    Jian Ling gritted her teeth and looked at the culprit in front of her, and put her foot on him, "I'm so annoying!"

    Fu Yancheng was caught off guard by her movements and leaned back, but then realized that she was playing with his temper, Then he smiled helplessly, "There is a lot of strength."

    Jian Ling glared at him, "I should have kicked you out, can you hang around here all the time, there are enough recent reports, you should be satisfied ?!"

    Fu Yancheng shook his head with a smile, "Who says you are satisfied? It's still far from being satisfied." After speaking, he grabbed someone's foot back again, and asked while pressing her, "What did you have for lunch? Another fat-reducing meal?"

    Jian Ling has never seen Fu Yancheng like this before, she struggled for a moment and didn't break free, so she let him go, took out her mobile phone to check the news, she didn't want to know that this person called What's the idea.

    "You go back to the company when you've pressed enough. Yan Ming just sent a message complaining that there are too many things in the company."

    "This is a matter of life and death. How to manage the company in the future is an opportunity for him to adapt in advance." Fu Yancheng said, "Do you want to eat supper?

    " "You know I can't eat, but you still ask." "Jian Ling's tone was full of resentment out of thin air. Although she is not a greedy person, the feeling of being hungry is really uncomfortable.

    "It's okay to eat a little. "Fu Yancheng said, "How thin have you become? Isn't tomorrow a rest? I ate today and I will accompany you to exercise tomorrow.

    Jian Ling bit her lower lip and looked at Fu Yancheng, "Tomorrow is not the weekend, I can go by myself. " "

    ...I can accompany you even if it's not a weekend...huh?" So this is a promise? "Fu Yancheng raised his eyebrows.

    Jian Ling tilted his head, picked up a pillow and pressed it in his arms, a little unnaturally, "Who promised you, we will talk about the evening's affairs at night. "

    Then I'll take it as if you agreed, and I'll call someone to prepare it first." "Fu Yancheng put down her feet, and turned to make a phone call.

    "That's the end of it, fickle man. Jian Ling curled up her little toe silently, feeling helpless looking at Fu Yancheng's back on the phone. In fact, apart from her short marriage with Fu Yancheng, Jian Ling rarely established such an intimate relationship with anyone, let alone fell in love.