Chapter 31

Chapter  31

    The concert was in the afternoon, and Fu Yancheng was picked up by Yu Ting in the morning to go to the company for a meeting.

    Jian Ling and Fu Yanming went to the store. The two stores given by Fu's father were also screening projects recently. Seeing that Fu Yanming was quite enthusiastic about this aspect, Jian Ling handed over the decision-making power of one of them to him for his own consideration.

    Children know the hardships of life, so they will study hard on campus.

    When the two came back from the outside, Jian Ling looked at all the projects that Fu Yanming had fed back. The two of them also made an overall market research plan.

    After all these were done, Fu Yancheng still didn't wait for him to come back, and it seemed that it was already lunch time.

    Just when Fu Shichang's driver came back to pick up his things, Fu Yanming asked him, "Why hasn't my brother come back yet? What's the matter with the company?"

    "The meeting is over, but President Fu and Mr. Fu seem to have something to say in private. They are still in the company for the time being.” He said.

    Jian Lingning frowned and thought for a while. Recently, Fu Shichang seemed to be leaving early and returning late. Remembering that he hadn't heard much about Lai Boning for a while, he went to the kitchen to take a look, and

    packed the lunch for both father and son. Go to the company.

    Just as he was about to go out, he saw Fu Yanming standing not far away and looking at him eagerly, Jian Ling raised his eyebrows, "What? Didn't you want to finish playing games just now?"

    "Sister-in-law, I actually have something to tell you. "Fu Yanming faltered.

    "Big and small things? Anything less than a million will be discussed when I come back." Jian Ling had already got up to go out.

    Fu Yanming twitched the corners of his lips, and was speechless to the woman in front of him who only had money in his eyes, "You you you you..." He trembled his lips and didn't come out for a long time.

    Jian Ling laughed, "That's enough, let's talk about something." She said.

    Fu Yanming just glanced left and right. The servants in the house are all going outside to move things. He hesitated for a while and said, "It's Uncle Lai's business."

    Jian Ling raised her eyebrows, "What's wrong with Uncle Lai?" Thinking of Cao Cao Cao Cao.

    "...When I went to visit my grandfather's grave once, I accidentally heard him answering the phone, and I always felt that he was a little dissatisfied with our family." He said.

    "What do you mean?" Jian Ling didn't quite understand at the moment.

    "One thing on the face, another thing on the back. I don't like people like him." Fu Yanming concluded in a few words, "Recently, the company has always had accidents. I feel that he is behind the scenes."

    Jian Ling raised his eyebrows, and suddenly looked at the eyes The brat was a little impressed, "Your eyes are quite good." She said and patted Fu Yanming on the head, "Okay, I understand."

    "You agree with me?" Fu Yanming looked at the right master "It's a pity that my dad still trusts him so much."

    "There must be evidence for everything." Jian Ling said, "Okay, I know what you said, and I will remind your brother to let him pay attention. "