Chapter 47

Chapter  47

    Yan Cheng seemed calmer than Fu Yanming imagined. He thought he would see a broken old man when he returned to the company, but when he opened the office door, he found that he was in a meeting with various departments.

    What is this scenario? Don't be stimulated by anything.

    "Brother? What are you?" Fu Yanming walked up hesitantly and looked at the people in front of him.

    "You came just in time, did you bring the documents back?" Fu Yancheng asked him.

    "Bring it back." Fu Yanming put the file bag in his hand on the table, "This is a supplementary agreement, Mr. Wang has already signed it, and some details are waiting for them to be finalized. I will hand it over tomorrow. "

    "Okay, the quarterly report meeting will be held later, you follow me."

    "Oh..." Fu Yanming glanced at Yu Ting secretly, and then saw Yu Ting shook his head at him, Fu Yanming suppressed his heart first Confused, he listened silently, but the more he listened, the more wrong he became, until finally Fu Yancheng directly delegated the two important projects in his hands to the hands of the two vice presidents.

    Usually, his brother was afraid that the work was not enough and heavy enough, but this time he took the initiative to see him think hard, is it raining red? Or is his brother out of his mind?

    After the end, Yu Ting took the door directly to go out, Fu Yanming couldn't help asking, "Brother, what's the matter?"

    Fu Yancheng glanced at him, "Tired." Turning the chair to the back, he glanced at the phone, His number has not changed, I don't know if Jian Ling will remember it.

    "Thank God, you finally have a little bit of human self-awareness. If Mom knew, she would definitely cry with joy." Fu Yanming silently crawled to the desk to see what Fu Yancheng was looking at.

    But when Fu Yanming approached, Fu Yancheng turned off the screen and threw the phone into his pocket, "Don't tell Mom about Jian Ling's matter."

    "Ah? Oh..." Fu Yanming still stared at his brother after finishing speaking, " Brother, did you return...what to your sister-in-law?"

    "Is this the reason why you didn't report it?"

    Well, he forgot about himself after going around, Fu Yanming quickly explained, "...then you didn't tell me that you must report to your sister-in-law when you see her in the future, how did I know that you two were divorced at that time and never interacted with each other?" The old relationship is still unforgettable." After speaking, he patted his chest and assured Fu Yancheng, "But brother, don't worry, now that I know, I will definitely help you get my sister-in-law back.

    " I'm satisfied with the company."

    "Ah? Rest?" But Fu Yancheng didn't answer this time, he got up from the office chair and left, "I've explained most of the things, and you follow the rest."

    Fu Yanming, "..." After Fu Yanming finished speaking, he obediently stepped forward to look through the large stack of documents in front of him.

    Fu Yancheng glanced at him, "You will follow from this part on. Li Qing is a young man, and you have a heart, don't be stupid, you listen to whatever people say."

    "Oh, I know, you can rest assured Go after your sister-in-law, and leave these trivial matters to me."

    Fu Yancheng and Fu Yanming continued to explain to Fu Yanming until night fell, and then left the company with his coat in his hands, "If you don't understand, ask Yu Ting, I have to leave work first."