Chapter 15

Chapter  15

    Han Li and Fu Shichang are very harmonious couples in the rare circle. Han Li definitely did not want to disturb the family atmosphere by letting Jian Ling in, so as long as she does not go too far, she will not easily make trouble.

    As for Fu Yanming's grades, this has been a problem for many years, and she didn't expect to get him back in one summer vacation.

    Simply let Jian Ling try it and see where her abilities are.

    Fu Yancheng has not been a child who is easy to get along with since he was a child. Although he is excellent in all aspects, he has always been indifferent when it comes to the relationship between men and women.

    Originally, she thought that Jian Ling's marriage would be a big problem for the two of them to get along with, but in the end, Jian Ling handled it very handily, and even...she basically didn't see any impatience in Fu Yancheng.

    Han Li sighed a little. At first, she thought that she might be too stubborn this time, but in the end it turned out to be a good one.

    very lucky.

    Fu Yanming is obviously the kind of character who can't sit still, and he won't be in the study or a specific location like Fu Yancheng, whether he is reading or dealing with work.

    For the first few days when Jian Ling started making up lessons for him, he might be in his room on the fourth floor today, but he might be in the living room tomorrow.

    Either on the balcony.

    In Jian Ling's previous life, from elementary school to university, and then to further studies in business schools, they were all top-notch schools, so she had her own way of learning.

    It was also rare for Han Li not to go out to drink tea with the young lady for beauty treatment, but to watch the three children at home.

    Jian Ling's shop is also in full swing. Although she doesn't have to do it herself and has a special store manager watching over it, she still spends a lot of effort on publicity and food.

    When all the procedures were completed, I even hired a lawyer to justify it, and wrote down in black and white the part of the shares that would be given to Fu Yanming.

    "If you are in charge of the publicity work, how about an extra 10% for you?" Jian Ling said.

    "Farewell, I'm just a student who doesn't know anything. If you help me, I'll let you lead me step by step to do something, that is, eat and post on social platforms." Fu Yanming said.

    "Yo, my good brother, you have finally learned to be humble." Jian Ling said.

    It was the first time Fu Yanming was called a good little brother. He rubbed his arms and stepped back a little further away from her, "Once you say that, nothing good will happen.

    " Classmate, doesn’t she know other bloggers in the circle? You’ve invited them to dinner recently, and if An thinks about it after opening, let’s invite a few more.”

    “Is it necessary?” Fu Yanming hesitated, “ I am quite confident in the taste of our dishes, and we only cook this one. I asked a few classmates, and everyone said that the form is quite novel, and there is a special area for taking pictures, which is very suitable for young consumers today. The visitors are still very friendly, I guess if it is possible by then, many people will come uninvited and save a lot of money by then."

    "Go ahead." Jian Ling blinked twice and continued to look at he.

    "What are you talking about? I've finished talking. Anyway, I have confidence in our store." Fu Yanming said, "Why don't I ask my father when I come back? I heard that he and his grandfather even went out to open a restaurant."