Chapter 29

Chapter  29

    Originally, Jian Xintong's matter was over, but when it was revealed that the main show of vivi was Jian Xintong's sister, everyone seemed to smell the big melon again.

    When Jian Xintong went to stand for a brand in the morning, her face was haggard and she looked very bad.

    When the reporter asked, he said softly that he was fine and pretended to be strong, "I haven't slept well recently, and my complexion may be a little worse. Don't worry.

    " The main show this time is your own sister, is this true?" As soon as the

    question came out, tears welled up in Jian Xintong's eyes, and the assistant at the side hurriedly stopped her, "I'm sorry, no personal questions are allowed. Answer, please let me go."

    When this video came out, everyone hadn't noticed it yet, and Jian Xintong's fans felt sorry for it first, and there was no need for someone with a caring heart to spontaneously start digging into what was going on as soon as they arrived.

    Jian Ling looked at these wind directions on the Internet with cold eyes, and still went to work according to the schedule given by Jing Shuangshuang. If there was a schedule, she would go, and if there was no schedule, she would stay at home with Fu Yancheng.

    The days are still going on, unhurried.

    "Sister-in-law, how can you be so calm, fans outside are almost calling you a devil sister, what stealing my sister's favor, and stealing my sister's job."

    "Not losing meat." Jian Ling showed him the topic side replied.

    "Hey, you haven't always been tough to the outside world, and now you are not like you at all." Fu Yanming said.

    "Then how do you look like me?" Jian Ling glanced at Fu Yanming, who loves to join in the fun, and threw the paper to him, "I found a few questions of the same type, let's start doing it now, and come back to me in an hour. Go up and see your brother."

    "Oh, he will only be tough on me." Fu Yanming hugged the notebook back with some lack of interest, and watched Jian Ling go upstairs on his own.

    I silently hope that Jian Ling can cultivate a good relationship with her brother, and it will be even better if she can not divorce in the future.

    After completely changing his view of Jian Ling, Fu Yanming felt that it was actually good to have such a sister-in-law.

    In the past, he often thought about what kind of woman he wanted to be compatible with his brother, but now seeing Jian Ling, who is sweet and salty, and dares to act like a baby with a low-pressure ice face, this is really the best thing.

    Fu Yancheng was staring at the computer with frowning eyebrows at the moment, Jian Ling walked up to him lightly and wanted to take a look at the screen, but Fu Yancheng directly raised his hand to turn off the monitor.

    "????" Jian Ling was a little dissatisfied, "Why do you think it's not suitable for children?"

    Fu Yancheng's face flashed a sullen look, but he was generally calm, "Why did you come up suddenly..."

    "Tsk, Fu Yancheng with a guilty face." She Said, "You said that I have half the right to use this room, and I can come over whenever I want." The

    man didn't argue with her, and watched her sit down opposite before turning on the computer screen again, Jian Lingmeng Poked his head to see.

    But the dense stock market analysis has resumed on the screen.

    Jian Ling, "..." The

    two confronted each other for a while, and the study returned to normal. Fu Yancheng was busy with work, and Jian Ling looked down at the accounts passed by the store manager.