Chapter 18

Chapter  18

    After the auctioneer announced that the bracelet belonged to Fu Yancheng, Fu Yanming poked Jian Ling, "How is it? Are you happy?"

    Jian Ling smirked at him, and looked at the blue diamond page in her hand with her forehead resting on her forehead. Startled, then looked at Fu Yancheng suspiciously, thinking, this person...does he think she likes this bracelet?

    She turned her head leisurely and stared at the culprit Fu Yanming again, gritted her teeth and pinched him, "Happy, I'm so happy!"

    Fu Yanming was pinched by her hand and almost screamed, "Why are you happy? Pinch me." After speaking, as if he was afraid that his brother would hear it, he secretly discussed with Jian Ling, "Since you are so happy, let me go for tomorrow's homework, I have an appointment with my classmates..." The

    bracelet was caught by Jian Ling After getting it, Jian Xintong glanced here several times unwillingly, lost her temper for the first time, and took pictures of the next few models as if to vent her anger.

    The people who provoked couldn't help but look sideways again and again, and at the same time couldn't help being envious. The two young ladies of the Jian family are really well married. One of you sold the most popular model at the highest price, and the other almost sold all the jewelry on the market. Give it a round.

    But the difference is that one was bought by my husband, and the other was taken with my fiance's card.

    Afterwards, looking at Mrs. He's face, everyone couldn't help eating melons, wondering if Jian Xintong would be able to marry into the He family smoothly after she got the limelight today?

    At the end of the auction, Jian Ling took the initiative to put her hand in Fu Yancheng's hand and let him hold it. Although it cost a lot of money, it was the first time Fu Yancheng bought something for herself. It would be a lie to say that she was unhappy.

    Fu Yancheng was slightly relieved, his heart was still a little beating when he saw her earthy face after the filming, but now he put his heart back in his stomach.

    nice! You love it.

    When everyone was about to leave, Jian Mingyang came out from nowhere and stopped in front of Jian Ling and Fu Yancheng. Seeing this, Fu Yanming stopped pushing Fu Yancheng.

    Jian Xintong watched Jian Mingyang go in Jian Ling's direction from behind and had a bad feeling.

    "elder brother…"

    But Jian Mingyang couldn't hear anything at the moment, and when he stood in front of Jian Ling, he said a little embarrassedly, "Jian Ling, brother-in-law."

    Fu Yancheng raised his eyebrows and said nothing.

    But Fu Yanming immediately wanted to blow his hair, "Sister-in-law, is this from your family again?"

    Jian Ling nodded and smiled without saying a word. Even if she denied ten thousand times that she was not from Jian's family, it was useless, no one cared .

    What else can I do, I can only admit it.

    "What?"

    Seeing that the harsh words Fu Yanming imagined did not appear, Jian Mingyang took out a pair of pocket earrings from his pocket that he had just paid for from the organizer, and came to Jian Ling.

    "It will be your birthday in a few days. My brother hasn't given you any presents for so many years. This year is the first year of your marriage. Although it's not expensive..."