Chapter 60

Chapter  60

    Fu Yancheng was like a big dog waiting to be fed, and when his master came home, his vitality returned.

    Hearing that Jian Ling said that he was going back to City A, he was even more excited, "Are you serious?"

    Jian Ling shrugged, opened the refrigerator and got a bottle of water for herself, "City Z is too hot recently, so go back to City A to escape the heat. "

    Okay, go back to city A to escape the summer heat." Fu Yancheng smirked, automatically ignoring the contradiction in her mouth, city Z is a little hotter in the south, but city A is definitely not a place to escape the summer heat.

    Jian Ling, "..."

    Saying that you want to go back is equivalent to acquiescing to the relationship between the two, but Jian Ling also has his own thoughts on this matter, "At this stage, I just want to have a relationship, don't worry about getting married. Remind me, I'm afraid I will explode in place."

    Fu Yancheng, "..." Is there a big difference?

    However, no matter which stage Jian Ling agreed to, it would not change the fact that the two were married.

    The two spent the past ten days almost isolated from the world, neither paying attention to City A nor the Internet. When the two got off the plane, they were caught off guard by a large number of reporters. Jian Ling and Fu Yancheng looked at each other, and immediately looked down at their phones.

    After watching Jian Ling, she was speechless. As long as her side is a little quieter, something will happen on the other side.

    A large report came out in the morning, saying that Jian Ling and Fu Yancheng had divorced as early as four years ago, and the reason why they were in the same frame frequently recently was just to take advantage of each other. One is a sponsor of Vivi, and the other is a model of Vivi. money?

    What followed was the testimony that Jian Ling hadn't lived in Fu's house for four years. Seeing the so-called insider who had been coded and silenced, Fu Yancheng was furious. cold water.

    The Fu family's car was already waiting at the airport, and Jian Ling wanted to go through the VIP passage, but Fu Yancheng stubbornly held her hand and walked along with the crowd.

    Facing the flood of reporters, Fu Yancheng kept Jian Ling in front of him with a cold face. The reporters from the Fu family and the airport staff opened the way ahead, and Fu Yancheng only said one word during the whole process.

    "I will find out who is cursing me for divorce before today, and the court summons will also be placed on the other party's desk. Everyone behind the screen, please sit still."

    As soon as these words came out, the entire airport fell silent, and Jian Ling laughed. He tugged on Fu Yancheng's sleeve to calm him down, "Let's go."

    Fu Yancheng held her hand in his, and the two walked out of the airport side by side. The reporters behind him didn't dare to chase after him.

    Sitting back in the car, Jian Ling couldn't help laughing, "What are you scaring people for?"

    Fu Yancheng still had a cold face, and the driver in front didn't dare to show his anger.

    Jian Ling leaned against the car window helplessly, "Do you think Jian Xintong did this?" "You can find out if you

    check." Fu Yancheng fished the person from the other side and hugged him tightly, "If she, I won't look at the face of the Jian family."

    "The Jian family doesn't have any face in front of you." Jian Ling saw it just now, and everyone suspected that the big stone hammer for the divorce was Fu Yancheng's attitude towards the Jian family.