Chapter 92: I want to run away from home

Yi Bo sold everything he could sell. If it had been sold before, it would not be sold much money at all, and it was likely to be in debt. While they can sell at a high price now, they can also have more money in their hands, so that when the right opportunity is right, their family will have enough money to make a comeback.

Yi Bo knew that the Jiang family and the Xu family would not let him go, so if the two families were incapable of dealing with him again, he would definitely not be able to do it himself, but he knew that there was a person who could do it. This person was Gu Yueshan, and what he mastered in his hand made him confident that Gu Yueshan would not let go. Xu family and Jiang family.

Yi Bo and his parents went abroad immediately after making all the arrangements in the shortest time. They had to hide abroad for a period of time, wait for the right opportunity, and then return to China to start development.

After going abroad to settle down, Yi Bo sent a video and audio to Yi Wei. After listening to it, Yi Wei was in a complicated mood, shocked, suddenly realized, angry, and heartache.

Yi Wei gave the video and audio to Gu Yueshan. It was impossible for him to hide this kind of thing. Yi Bo must also know that only he will never hide this matter from Gu Yueshan, so he sent it to him.

After listening to this, Gu Yueshan closed his eyes and said, "It's really them."

Yi Wei hugged Gu Yueshan and said, "Can this be used as evidence?"

"After so many years, even if this thing can be used as evidence, they can't bear much responsibility." Gu Yueshan said.

"Are you going to come by yourself?" Yi Wei asked.

"They have to pay for what they have done."

Yi Wei held Gu Yueshan and put his face on his head. No matter what Gu Yueshan was going to do, he would support him.

The audio content sent by Yi Bo to Yi Wei is a dialogue between the two people. The voice recognition of these two people is still very high, and it can also be seen from the content of their conversation that one of them is Xu Hua's eldest brother, Mr. Xu, that is, Gu Yueshan's uncle, and the other is Jiang Shuqin's father, Mr. Jiang, that is, Gu Heng's grandfather, and in the content of their conversation, it was mentioned that Gu Yueshan was kidnapped in those years. Although it was just a few words, they could also be recognized that they were the masterminds of the kidnapping.

However, what we don't know now is why they planned to kidnap Gu Yueshan. Obviously, judging from the situation in those years, Gu Yueshan became the heir of the Gu family, which has only good or bad for the Xu family. In addition, Xu Hua, Gu Yueshan's mother, knows how this matter, and Yi Bo got this paragraph. Recorded.

For Gu Yueshan, the answers to these questions are not in a hurry. Anyway, there will definitely be an answer later. After all these years, he finally determined who the mastermind who kidnapped him that year, no matter what their reason is, must pay the price.

Gu Yueshan set a time and place and made an appointment with all his trusted friends. From Gu Yueshan's tone, Wei Nanfeng, Wu Suyan, Wu Jun and other friends who heard that serious things were serious, and soon came to the appointment.

After watching Gu Yueshan's friends arrive one after another, Yi Wei walked into the lounge next to him and waited, and the door of the conference room had also been closed.

The Xu family and the Jiang family are not easy to be defeated. Even Gu Yueshan is not an easy and simple thing to deal with them, so at this time, they need to use his network and his friends to help him.

However, although they are good friends of Gu Yueshan, Gu Yueshan wants them to help. There must be a sufficient reason, such as who wants Gu Yueshan to help with such things, there should also be a reason why he must do so. The reason why Gu Yueshan was kidnapped and almost died before is enough for them to understand the mood that he must let the Xu family and the Jiang family pay the price.