Chapter 21: Betrayal?

"Master Yi Wei, all the information that may be used in the exam has been sorted out." Deng Song said with the information.

"Thank you. Let's put it there. I'll read it later." Yi Wei said, "Just call me Yi Wei in the future. If you call me a young master, it's not good to be heard by others."

"Yes." Deng Song replied respectfully.

"Sit down, don't stand." Yi Wei pointed to the seat next to him and said, "In the future, try to get along like friends, that is, to be more natural and relaxed. You don't have to be so rigid, otherwise you will definitely be seen."

Deng Song sat down and replied, "Yes."

Deng Song is the son of the youngest brother of the housekeeper. He has been studying in the famous Royal School of Management abroad before. This college is not affordable and accessible to ordinary people. He can go to study. He was naturally arranged by Gu Yueshan, but the rest of the Gu family did not know about this matter and did not know him. He is the nephew of the housekeeper.

After graduation this time, he returned to China and lived in Haitangyuan as Gu Yueshan's internship assistant. He really studied with Secretary Wu, and also to distract others and assist Yi Wei while also providing him as a cover.

Yi Wei chose to take the Xiang College entrance examination, but he did not want others to enter Xiang College because of his choice, so he told Gu Yueshan that he hoped that others would choose the college by themselves. Others chose to be admitted to Xiang College. They felt that Yi Wei chose Xiang College as Gu Dong's assistant. There must be a reason, and as Gu Dong's think tank backup, no matter which college they are in, they will definitely be better trained.

And they are really right. After they made a choice, in order to better cultivate them, Gu Yueshan has arranged people to negotiate with the leaders of the college, and then they will also invest more in the college.

Yi Wei was very grateful to Gu Yueshan for what he had done for him. He felt that now it was Gu Yueshan who unilaterally planned to treat him well. He could not repay him for the time being. He would try to become more powerful, not only to change his fate, but also Gu Yueshan's fate.

After reading the materials, Yi Wei went home to learn to make final preparations for the upcoming entrance examination.

Most of the students have gone on vacation or gone home to rest, and only a small number of students continue to stay at home to study for a second-sing day. Deng Song's move into Haitangyuan as Gu Yue's intern assistant. Even if most of the students had begun to take a vacation, it soon aroused discussion.

Yi Xuan used to go on vacation with his family at this time of year, but this year he did not go but continued to study at home and extended his study time every day.

"Yi Wei." Yi Xuan walked over.

Yi Wei stopped and looked at him.

"You still have half a year left. You should go to the psychology school, right?" Yi Xuan looked at Yi Wei and said seriously, "I'm waiting for you in the School of Psychology. This time, I will definitely win, and I will definitely not let you surpass me."

Yi Wei smiled and said, "I don't need to wait for half a year. I'm going to take the entrance examination soon, but I'm not going to take the School of Psychology, but the School of Fragrance."

"Xiang College?!" Yi Xuan said in shock, "Are you going to Xiang College to study psychology?"

"Yes, I accept your provocation, but I have always preferred to speak with strength. Who is better? Let's see in the future." Yi Wei finished talking and continued to move forward.