Chapter 65: What's the fun

Yi Wei couldn't control it well. He bit Gu Yueshan and still bit him in such an obvious position on the side of his chin. At night, Yi Wei was particularly considerate and soft because he felt guilty.

Gu Yueshan happened to have a socializing the next day, so there were obviously bite marks on his chin and was watched by his friends.

Wei Nanfeng couldn't help laughing, but it was too funny. He could only say with a smile, "If in the past, the injury on a man's body is the military merit badge. Is this the medal awarded to you by the one in your family? Is it a little too obvious?"

Gu Yueshan glanced at Wei Nanfeng and said nothing, and didn't mind Wei Nanfeng and others looking at his jokes.

"Well, tell me, how did you get your family in a hurry and was bitten so hard by him." Wei Nanfeng asked in a low voice.

"He asked me if I liked him at home or when he was at Linjiang Mansion." Gu Yueshan shook the glass gently and said.

Wei Nanfeng was stunned for a moment and said, "Is there anyone who is jealous of himself? And he was so angry that he bit you. What's your interest? Is that the play like this?"

The real reason why Yi Wei was angry, Gu Yueshan certainly couldn't tell Wei Nanfeng, so Wei Nanfeng still couldn't understand why he was jealous and so angry.

The story of Gu Yueshan being bitten quickly spread. At first, others thought it was Yi Wei's bite, and they all felt that Gu Yueshan was really indulgent of Yi Wei. But later, it spread that others knew that Yi Wei lived in the Mi family during this period, and Gu Yueshan did not look back at his home during this period, but lived in Linjiang mansion, so it was definitely not Yi Wei's bite, but the one who lived in Linjiang mansion.

So the rumors changed again. Some people think that Gu Yueshan may prefer to live in Linjiang mansion, because the family flowers do not have the fragrance of wild flowers. However, some people think that Gu Yueshan must still prefer Yi Wei, otherwise he would not marry him and have children. Unexpectedly, there was a lot of discussion about this matter, and some people even began to bet on who Gu Yueshan preferred.

"She bit your fourth uncle? Still biting in such an obvious position on the chin?" After hearing Gu Heng's words, Xu Hua was very surprised.

"It's so rumored outside now, and my fourth uncle's chin does have signs of being bitten. The fourth uncle has lived in Linjiang mansion during this period, and Yi Wei took his children to live in the Mi family, so it must be the one who was bitten in Linjiang mansion." Gu Heng said.

"Your fourth uncle began to practice fists when he was very young. When he was a teenager, he gave all the kidnappers alone..." Xu Hua said here, instead of continuing to talk, but changed his words, "Even if it's a few strong men, she may not be able to touch him. She is a woman, and her strength can't be greater than your fourth uncle, but she can bite your fourth uncle. That must be indulged by your fourth uncle."

"Grandma, this is a good thing, isn't it?" Gu Heng asked.

"Of course, it's a good thing, which shows that she can still compare with Yi Wei in your fourth uncle's heart." Xu Hua said, "In this matter, it is best to make Yi Wei have a conflict with your fourth uncle, but Yi Wei's sylling is deep-minded. Even if he is dissatisfied, he will definitely not show it."

"Then how can he have a conflict with his fourth uncle?" Gu Heng asked.

"You don't have to let him have a conflict with your fourth uncle now. If you study at home, it makes people talk about this matter. That is, your fourth uncle prefers the one raised outside. The more serious you say, the better. These words will always spread to Yi Wei's ears, and then start to take root in his heart." Xu Hua said.