Chapter 32: Failed to come out

After arriving at the inn, the boss personally took them to greet them at the door. A group of people walked into the magnificent hall and immediately felt warm. Some waiters came to take their off cloaks and store them.

The boss asked someone to inform the kitchen to serve the dishes, and then took them to the lobby on the second floor.

There are many round tables in the lobby on the second floor. Yi Wei and Sun Qi originally planned to sit at a table casually, but the boss came over and said, "Master Yi Wei, please go this way."

Yi Wei looked in the direction of the boss's hand raised. There was nothing over there except a wooden wall with landscape pictures. He asked doubtfully, "Let me sit on the wall? I'm not like the people in the game who can spell spell. I definitely can't sit on this wall"

"Master Yi Wei is really good at joking." The boss finished with a smile, then raised his hand, and the wall automatically opened on both sides.

Inside the open wooden wall, under the warm yellow light, there is a round table with tie curtains on all sides.

Yi Wei and Sun Qi walked over and sat down with the children of the Mi family.

After others sat down, they couldn't help looking at them, thinking about why Yi Wei was treated so well.

He Mingshu said angrily, "Who does he think he is like the emperor, relying on the power of the Gu family?"

The children sitting at another table are also whispering, wondering why Yi Wei's treatment is better than Gu Heng.

"Boss, come here!" He Mingshu shouted.

The boss who was entertaining Yi Wei and their own guests heard He Mingshu call him, put down the teapot in his hand and walked towards him.

"What's the matter?" The boss looked at He Mingshu and asked.

"You are responsible for receiving Gu Jiajia's students, aren't you?" He Ming asked.

"Yes." The boss replied.

"Gu Dong's nephew is here. Don't you know each other?"

The boss looked at Gu Heng and said, "Master Gu Heng? I know it. I've been here several times before, but Master Yi Wei used Director Wei's authority. I have to entertain myself. This is a rule that I can't help it. Although you call me the boss, I am actually an employee who works for others. Please don't embarrass me."

"What are you talking about?" He Mingshu said unhappily, "Who embarrassed you?"

"Mingshu! When will your temper change?!" After suppressing his voice, Gu Heng turned to look at the boss and said, "Sorry, you can go ahead."

"Thank you, Master Gu Heng, for your understanding." The boss nodded and turned away.

"Are you crazy? Make a scene here." Gu Heng looked at He Mingshu with a face and taught a lesson, "This is Wei Nanfeng's territory. My fourth uncle and Wei Nanfeng have been friends for many years. If you embarrass the boss here, if he complains in front of Wei Nanfeng and spread it to my fourth uncle's ears, it will become that I bully people outside rely on the power of the Gu family. Will you bear the consequences?"

He Mingshu held the teacup tightly and was very angry, but he didn't dare to say anything more.

"If you are so impulsive in the future, you will no longer follow me or stay at Gujia's house to learn!"

"All right." Yi Xuan looked at Gu Heng and advised, "Mingshu didn't mean it. Because he was facing you in his heart, he couldn't stand others despising you. If you still scolded him like this, wouldn't you make him cold?"