Chapter 80: Unexpected expansion

Yi Bo and Qi Ran agreed on the time and place, and then the two met alone.

"Yi Xuan said you have a way to help me. I want to hear if you can help me." Yibo asked directly.

"I hope you can calm down and listen to me finish what I'm going to say next." Qi Ran looked at Yi Bo seriously and said.

"You can say it, no matter what you're going to say today, I'll finish it." Yibo said.

"If I'm abroad, I still have some connections, so I can find a way to help Yijia's company develop abroad in the future." Qi Ran looked at him and said, "It's just that it's not easy to develop abroad. It takes a lot of time to plan. So now the most important thing is to stabilize Yijia's business in China, but I don't have any other connections in China, so I can only ask Wu Xuan to help."

Although Yi Bo expected that he spoke together, Yi Bo put it on his knee and clenched his fist tightly with his hand covered by the table.

Then Qi Ran began to draw cakes for Yi Bo, persuading him to put it down for the sake of the Yi family and the company. Yi Bo endured his impatience and listened to him.

"I really have no other choice, so I endured the humiliation and accepted your offer and help." Yi Bo looked at him and said, "But there is one thing you have to figure it out. This does not mean that there is any possibility between us. I really don't have any feelings for you, but if you can really help me, I will definitely give you back in the future."

Qi Ran endured his heartache and pretended to be open-minded and said, "You have no feelings or anything to do with me. We can go back to ordinary friendship. I thought it was for the sake of my previous friendship and help you, an old friend."

After the two finished talking, Yi Bo didn't even drink and left directly.

Qi Ran sat alone for a while, thinking that Yi Bo was able to sit and talk to him calmly, which had made great progress. As long as Yi Bo did not resist contact with him so much, they would definitely be able to regain their previous feelings and save their feelings in the process of contact.

In fact, Yi Bo did not really intend to accept Qi Ran's so-called help at all. His original idea was that it was that it was okay if he died, but Qi Ran used Yi Xuan to always wanted to get back with him, which made him feel very disgusting. It was impossible for him to really not contact Yi Xuan again because of this matter. The most important thing is that during this period, a company was suppressing Yijia Company. At first, he thought it was Yi Wei's handwriting, but he accidentally learned a piece of news from a friend. After investigating, he didn't know that this was actually Wu Xuan's handwriting. So Yi Bo's heart lit a flame of revenge. He must let them pay the price, otherwise he could eliminate his hatred.

In the process of talking to Qi Ran just now, most of what he said was true, such as enduring humiliation, aligning Qiran's lack of feelings, impossible to get back together with Qi Ran, and reluctant performance, etc., which were all real thoughts in his heart. He couldn't lie to Qi Ran, because he knew that he said too much. Fake things will be seen uniformly.

Yi Wei looked at the news on his mobile phone and was a little surprised. He didn't expect that Yibo would contact him to see him. He was curious about what Yi Bo would tell him, so he agreed.

Yi Bo did not go to Gujia to see Yi Wei, but at night, when no one knew it, he changed a car and quietly went to Mi's house to meet Yi Wei.

Yi Wei watched Yi Bo come in and asked after he sat down, "You will come to see me. I really didn't expect it. I thought that a backbone person like you would never bow his head and give in to me, or did you specifically scold me?"