Chapter 91: Review the situation

Xu Hua spent a few days to pack and sort out everything she wanted to take away. With Jiang Shuqin and Gu Heng, she was ready to move out of the Gu family's mansion.

Jiang Shuqin looked back at the place where she had lived for more than 20 years. She was reluctant and melancholy to cry. She thought that Gu Heng would definitely inherit the Gu family. She would live here for the rest of her life, but she didn't expect that there would be a day to leave.

"Mom..." Jiang Shuqin looked at Xu Hua and said, "Do we really have to leave? The Gu family is so big, can't it accommodate us?"

"It has nothing to do with the size of the Gu family." Xu Hua sighed and said, "This is a concession and weakness, and it is also the consequence we must bear after losing. If we continue to live, we will bear more than that."

"But..." Jiang Shuqin still felt unwilling. She really didn't want to leave.

"It's all for Gu Heng's future consideration. If it doesn't show weakness at this time, Yi Wei will have more reason to deal with Gu Heng." Xu Hua glanced at Jiang Shuqin and said, "I have lived here for so many years. I don't want to give up. What can I do?"

Xu Hua was about to get in the car, but then Ye Feng came with someone.

Ye Feng looked at Xu Hua and said, "You're leaving?"

"Since you came to see my jokes, wait until you've seen enough and I'll leave." Xu Hua said blankly.

Ye Feng smiled, and then said, "Our sister-in-law has known each other for more than half of my life, but sometimes when I think about it, I still feel that I can't see through you."

"Can you see through it or not? You have won. What else can I say?" Xu Hua said, "But I didn't lose to you, but to fate. You can easily become the winner by standing in line correctly. I can only say that you are lucky enough."

"In one's life, you have to make a lot of choices, and everyone has to bear the consequences for their own choices." Ye Feng said, "I did gamble, but if I lose, I will bear the same consequences. But even if you don't want to admit it, it's not just a fact that you are lost by luck. If you say that, I won't give you any more."

Ye Feng turned around and left. Xu Hua got on the bus after standing in place for a while. Jiang Shuqin could only get on the bus with him and then set out.

Ye Feng learned the general story of the whole thing from the information collected. Seeing that Xu Hua and others were fooled to this extent, she was glad that she stood in line correctly, but Xu Hua just said that she was lucky, yes, but not all. The years of life after Gu Yueshan inherited the Gu family made her more sober and cautious than Xu Hua.

From these things, it can be seen that Yi Wei is very calculating deeply and revengeful, but as long as he does not offend him, he is a generous person, so Ye Feng knows very well how she should get along with Yi Wei in the future.

How can Xu Hua not be reluctant and unwilling to be reluctant in his heart? She is Gu Yueshan's mother. If she wants to live, no one can do anything to her. Whether it is Ye Feng or Yi Wei, she is not qualified to say what she wants her to move, but for Gu Heng, she can only take the initiative to move out.

Xu Hua closed her eyes, and her heart was no less reluctant and melancholy than Jiang Shuqin's, but she could resist it. If it had been more than ten or twenty years ago, she would definitely not have given in like this, but after all, she is old now, especially during this period. Obviously, she feels that her physical condition is not very good. To put unlucky words, she doesn't know how long she can live. Even if she can live for another decade or twenty years, she can't use Gu Heng's failure. Come and take this risk. When she leaves the world, the consequences of Gu Heng will be more serious when she leaves the tea.