Chapter 55: Intimate private words

When the Mi family arrived, Yi Wei them with the child. His adoptive mother had hardly gone out since she returned to China. The last time she went to their college was the first time, and this time he went out for the second time. He came to attend the grandson's full moon banquet.

"Mom." Yi Wei shouted with a smile, and then greeted the rest of the Mi family one by one.

Mi Xue raised her hands, took the child from Yi Wei's hand and took it into her arms. She looked at the child with a smile and asked, "Baby, do you miss grandma?"

Yi Wei personally pushed a wheelchair for his adoptive mother and took the Mi family to the seat specially prepared for the child's ancestral home.

"Back here, is the child still used to it?" Mi Xue asked.

"This child doesn't recognize the place at all. He eats when he should eat, sleeps when he should sleep, and doesn't like to cry. He is really worry-free and easy to raise." Yi Wei sat down beside his adoptive mother and touched the child's white and tender face with his fingers with a smile.

"The child is in good health." Mi Xue gently clenched the child's little fist and said, "Since he was born, I have been looking at him every day for nearly two months. I haven't seen him for a few days, and I've been thinking about him."

"As long as I have time, I will always take him back to see you." Yi Wei held the child's other hand and whispered, "After that, I began to be busy with my studies, and Gu Dong was also busy with his work. The Gu family could not let us entrust the elders who took care of the child at ease. In the future, I could only often send him to the Mi family. Please ask my mother to take care of him for me."

"I'd be happy to take care of him. As long as you can rest assured that you give him to me, I will definitely take care of him in the best and most appropriate way." Mi Xue watched the child be born and felt the magic and meaning of life again. She really liked the child. Taking care of the child was a happy thing for her.

"Of course, don't worry, there is no one else that can reassure us more than mom." Yi Wei said with a smile, "He thinks that when they are busy, it's better for them to have real relatives and elders to take care of the children, and they are more reassuring. Moreover, Anna takes care of him and now it makes sense to help take care of his children."

Except that Yi Bo did not come, Yi Hong and Zhao Zhen also came.

Yi Hong and Zhao Zhen watched the people of the Mi family sit in the ancestral position outside the child, while Yi Wei was close to Mi Xue, as if they were really their own mother and son, which made them very uncomfortable.

Zhao Zhen complained to Yi Hong, "We are the child's own grandparents. Up to now, Yi Wei not only did not come to greet us, but also didn't look at us. Even if we were ordinary guests, they should come and say hello to me out of courtesy."

"This child is too angry. We did treat Yi Xuan slightly better than him before, but it's not worth his hatred of us so much." Yi Hong shook his head and sighed and said, "Maybe he and us really don't have the fate between father and son, otherwise they would not have been wrong at birth."

"But look at Yi Wei and Gu Dong's attitude towards the Mi family. After that, all the benefits will be from the Mi family. Thinking about it, I feel unwilling. We are Yi Wei's biological parents and have also raised him for several years. Why did the Mi family take advantage of them?" The more Zhao Zhen said, the more angry he became.

"Okay, okay." Yi Hong looked around and said, "Don't say anything. You can wait until you go back. If you tell these words here, it will be even more ridiculous if you hear it."