Chapter 4: Important moments

By the afternoon, everyone's score statistics had come out and the students went to the large conference room. Today, there is another particularly important thing to announce. For Gu Heng and Gu Chang, there is quite nervousness.

Gu Heng and Gu Chang each sat in the first seat on the left and right sides of the conference table. Gu Chang was the son of Gu Heng's cousin, and the possibility of becoming heir was second only to Gu Heng. Naturally, the competition between the two of them cannot be as simple as the competition between the two groups, but the interest struggle between their own supporters. And the struggle for interests has always been cruel, because people's desires are the deepest abyss in the world. You can't see clearly what terrible things are hidden in these abyss.

Gu Chang looked at Gu Heng with a smile and said, "Gu Heng, your face doesn't look very good. Don't you be so nervous, right?"

Gu Heng also smiled and said, "The third brother is laughing. I'm already in charge of victory. What can I be nervous about? I was bored, and I also calculated the average score for the third brother. Has the third brother figured out how to arrange the summer vacation?"

"I have always taken ten steps step by step. Naturally, I have figured out various arrangements early. However, you are so confident that you must not have thought about the arrangements later, right?"

"You don't have to worry about the third brother." Gu Heng pretended to smile.

Throughout the conference room, everyone remained quiet except Gu Heng and Gu Chang.

Gu Heng turned his head slightly and looked at Yi Wei's empty chair. He was really nervous. At noon, he went to Yi Wei but couldn't find anyone else. He didn't answer the phone, and he hasn't appeared yet. He didn't know what Yi Wei was going to do.

Yi Wei almost stepped in. Under everyone's eyes, he went to his seat and sat down.

As soon as Yi Wei sat down, the general supervision of Gujian took people in.

Everyone in this conference room has precious time, so Director Guan and several other managers sat down behind the long table on the stage without unnecessary nonsense and directly began to announce everyone's achievements, evaluations and ratings received, so everyone looked at the big screen in front of them seriously.

After the personal results were announced, five outstanding students were announced this time. Yi Wei, Gu Heng and Gu Chang received another personal excellent award.

Yi Xuan couldn't help bowing his head to comfort himself again. As long as he did his best in his major, it didn't matter if he was not good enough in other aspects and he didn't have to envy others. In fact, he was very happy that Yi Wei did not study the same major as him.

After the previous announcement, finally to today's highlight, the General Supervision announced the average score of each group and the group that received excellent rewards.

Except for Yi Wei's expressionless face, his students were stunned, because the group with the highest average score was Gu Chang, and Gu Heng's group was the third, not even at second.

Gu Heng suddenly stood up and said nervously, "Why did our group lose so many points? How do you calculate this?! It's too ridiculous!"

"Master Gu Heng's computing ability is very strong. If you think we have miscalculated, you can calculate it again against the screen." The general supervision said calmly.

After browsing the screen quickly, Gu Heng immediately found that there was no Yi Wei's score on it. He immediately turned to Yi Wei and said, "You didn't report the results!"