Chapter 54: Various discussions

In Yi's living room, the whole family is waiting for news, and the air seems to have frozen and very quiet. The nervousness of the four seemed to be contaging each other, making them more and more nervous.

As soon as the phone rang, Zhao Zhen picked up at the fastest speed. Because she was too nervous, she opened her mouth but couldn't make a sound. After taking a deep breath and adjustment, she opened her mouth again and asked, "How did it turned out?"

After listening to the result at the other end of the phone, Zhao Zhen slowly put down the phone.

The other three looked at Zhao Zhen and waited for her to say the result.

Zhao Zhen turned her head and looked at them and said, "It was said that the two old ladies have received the identification report. The child is indeed the biological son of Gu Yueshan and Yi Wei."

"Yi Wei has actually married Gu Dong, and the two have child." Yi Hong sighed, "I didn't expect things to develop like this."

"They concealed it everyone, and even the Gu family didn't notice it at all. How could we think of it?" Zhao Zhen said.

"Impossible! Impossible!" Yi Xuan suddenly stood up and roared with an unprecedented expression, "Gu Dong can't have children. How can he have children? How can it be possible for Yi Wei to give birth to a child?! Impossible! It's all fake, it's fake!"

Zhao Zhen was a little scared by Yi Xuan's expression and voice, but she still got up and comforted Yi Xuan, "Yi Xuan, calm down. As I just said, even if Gu Dong has his own child, it will be many years before the child grows up, and they will slowly plan for Gu Heng. "

"Conspiracy?" Yi Xuan squatted down, held his head in his arms and grabbed his hair hard. He wanted to cry without tears and said, "What's the point of any matter how to plan? They are all married, even have a child. They..."

Zhao Zhen and Yi Hong looked at each other and sighed at the same time.

They thought Yi Xuan was sad for Gu Heng. In fact, he was sad for himself. He never thought it would be such a result.

Yi Bo has always been silent and thought about things. His game company is about to be unable to operate if there is a problem. Now he can only stabilize his father's company, but Yi Wei married Gu Yueshan and has children. He can think about how difficult their family will be in the future.

On the day of Gu Yao's Double Full Moon Banquet, guests arrived at Gu's house one after another.

Gu Yueshan already had the matter of his own son, which really shocked Gu's family and outside. As soon as the guests gathered together, they still couldn't stop discussing.

"For many years, I have been hearing that Gu Dong can't have children. Suddenly, he has his own son. Is it really his own son?"

"I heard that the two old ladies of the Gu family have taken their hair to have been tested. They are indeed Gu Dong's own sons."

"So now, don't Gu Dong's nephews have any hope of inheriting the Gu family? Since you can have a own son, you can have a second, third or even a fourth. If one doesn't work, you can change it. Why isn't it your turn to those nephews"

"Yes, others may be better. Gu Heng and Gu Chang, who have always said that they are most promising to become heirs, must have been hit very hard."

Wu Qing also came with his brother today. He was still dressed in women. He knew that Gu Yueshan had a child, and it was still his assistant named Yi Wei who gave birth to him, and both of them were married. He was also very shocked. The first thing he thought of was that Mi Wei didn't know what he would be sad.