Chapter 83: The most severe punishment

Zhao Zhen appeared outside a three-story villa with a group of people, most of whom were relatives of the Yi family and her mother's family.

"Are you sure it's here?" Zhao Zhen looked at the villa in front of her and asked.

A man in black stepped forward to Zhao Zhen and said, "It has been found out. It's here that their mother and son are also at home."

"Wake the doorbell." After Zhao Zhen finished speaking, she took someone to hide aside, so that the monitor could not see them.

After ringing the doorbell, she soon came out of a middle-aged woman with an apron around her waist. She looked at the man in black and asked, "Who are you looking for?"

"I'm looking for Qi Ran. Wu Xuan asked me to come here."

"Wait a minute, I'll ask."

Qi Ran couldn't contact Wu Xuan for the past two days. He really wanted to know what was going on. As soon as he heard that Wu Xuan had someone to come to him, he immediately said that someone should come in.

The babysitter just came out and opened the door again and said, "Come in."

After the door opened, the tall man in black stopped the babysitter, and Zhao Zhen quickly walked in with someone.

"Alas! Who are you all?!" The babysitter shouted, "What do you want to do?"

Zhao Zhen took someone out of the house, pulled the door open hard, and then strode in.

Qi Ran and his mother Qi Mian were stunned in surprise when they saw so many people suddenly coming in.

"Auntie, why are you here?" Qi Ran asked doubtfully.

Zhao Zhen walked to Qi Ran, slapped Qi Ran hard, glared at him angrily and said, "Who is your aunt? People like you deserve to call me aunt?!"

"How do you hit someone?" Qi Mian immediately rushed over and protected Qi Ran behind him and said angrily, "Who allowed you to come in? Get out of here! Otherwise, I will call the police!"

"It's up to you whether you call the police or not." Zhao Zhen looked at her and said, "Before the police come, there are some things I must make it clear to your mother and son. How dirty your mother and son are, and you know better than anyone else. Just like your son, you dare to delusion of entering the door of my Yi family. Stop dreaming!!"

"What enters your Yijia door? When will my son enter your Yi family?!"

Zhao Zhen sarcastically said, "Your son is obviously married to others abroad, but he still has to go back to China to pester my son. Sure enough, if you have a mother, you must have a son. Being a mother is cheap, and being a son is not a good thing!"

"Clean your mouth!" Qi Mian roared angrily.

"No matter how unclean my mouth is, can I be dirty with you and your body?" Zhao Zhen said, "You are qualified to say that my mouth is not clean? You don't know who your son's father is. He is good at it, but he makes money by selling meat. You give up your self-esteem and don't know your love. If you want others to respect you, are also embarrassed to let my mouth clean?! Usually, I even look at you and feel dirty!"

"If you want to beat or scold, come to me. These things have nothing to do with my mother. You are not qualified to insult her." Qi Ran looked at Zhao Zhen and said.

"Humph!" Zhao Zhen sneered and said, "I'm here for you today. Please be a little self-aware. If you dare to pester my son again in the future, I will make your identity public and let everyone who knows you know!"

"Get out of here!!" Qi Mian shouted, "Get out of here!!"

Qi Mian was going to push Zhao Zhen. The relatives of the Yi family standing behind Zhao Zhen immediately came to stop him and pushed Qi Mian to the ground.