Chapter 81: You are my big baby

After Yi Wei went back, he told Gu Yueshan what Yi Bo had talked to him about. After saying that, he looked at Gu Yueshan and asked, "Isn't it a little magical to unfold like this? At first, I just wanted to meet and go out with you while concealing my pregnancy. After that, I thought that my identity as a women's clothing might be used, and then Gu Heng and others got hooked up and planned to use women's clothing to deal with me now. If the previous thing was all my expectations, then I never thought that Yibo would reconcile and cooperate with me because he knew Gu Heng's plan."

"He came to you to cooperate. Although he took some risks, it was indeed the best way." Gu Yueshan said.

"But if he is exposed, neither the Jiang family nor the Xu family will let him go." Yi Wei said, "He pinned all his hopes on me and expected me to save him. It really didn't seem to be what he would do."

Gu Yueshan thought for a moment and said, "Maybe... he has an important handle of the Jiang family or the Xu family, so he can save him and the Yi family at the critical time."

"If he has a handle, will he still need to come to me?" Yi Wei said puzzledly, "Just threaten the Xu family and the Jiang family to help him?"

"The more important the handle is, the more difficult it is to expose it. How can the Jiang family and the Xu family be willing to let him threatening?" Gu Yueshan said.

Yi Wei nodded and said, "It makes sense. Most of the time, the threatening method only works compared with the weak. The threat is much stronger than himself, that is, looking for death. The more important the handle is, the more he can only save his life at the critical time. Yi Bo still has some brains. He must understands this truth."

"I feel like Yi Bo seems to be playing a big game of chess. I really want to know what handle he has in his hand." Yi Wei said, "Then I'll reply to him tomorrow and agree to cooperate with him."

Gu Yueshan stood up and was about to walk aside when he suddenly fell down.

Yi Wei was frightened, suddenly stood up, quickly bypassed his desk, squatted down to check his situation, and shouted nervously, "Husband, what's wrong with you? Don't scare me."

Gu Yueshan opened his eyes and sat up slowly. He held Yi Wei and comforted him, "I'm fine. Don't worry."

Yi Wei hugged Gu Yueshan tightly and said, "I'm scared to death. Let's go to the hospital."

"You don't have to go to the hospital. I'll just lie down and have a rest." Gu Yueshan said.

Yi Wei helped Gu Yueshan stand up and walked to the bedside.

After Gu Yueshan lay down in bed, Yi Wei leaned sideways beside him, held his face and said, "I asked a private doctor to come and check you, okay? If I don't check it at all, I can't feel at ease."

"Okay." Gu Yueshan agreed.

Yi Wei immediately picked up the phone and asked someone to inform the private doctor, bring all the examination instruments he could bring, and then come over as soon as possible.

After the phone call, Yi Wei lay down and hugged Gu Yueshan, feeling very uneasy.

Gu Yueshan comforted Yi Wei with his arms, "Don't worry, I just fainted because of almost alternation of personality. It's not because of physical problems. I have a full body examination twice a year. If it's really a physical problem, it must have been checked out long ago."

Yi Wei didn't say anything, just hugged him quietly and prayed for him over and over again in his heart.

After the doctor brought the instrument, the two went to another room and asked the doctor to examine Gu Yueshan. The doctor also drew Gu Yueshan's blood to take it back for testing.