Chapter 27: My brother in law cuckolds you

The most famous thing about Laihai District is seafood except for sea view.

Yi Wei specially chose to treat guests to Laihai Beiyuan for reconciliation meals because of Yi Xuan's seafood allergy. Yi Bo knew that he was going to Laihai Beiyuan, and it was also Yi Wei's treat. There was a great possibility that he would be worried and then followed him.

In addition, when Yi Bo knew that Yi Xuan was unwilling to reconcile with him, Yi Bo might do something, which could just show Sun Qi.

Even if Yi Bo did not appear for some reason, he pretended to settle with Gu Heng and others for the time being. Anyway, he won't suffer losses.

Yi Xuan and Gu Heng said they would bring their friends with them. Yi Wei also invited some family students, most of whom were children and their friends of the Mi family.

"Wow~" Sun Qi raised his hands and put his eyes on him and sighed in the distance, "It's really worthy of Laihai District, which is famous for its sea views. It's really beautiful. The main reason is that this location is also very good."

The only others who followed Yi also looked at the scenery and discussed excitedly.

"What a beautiful color, just this scenery, you don't need to retouch any photos."

"I also have several seaside villas at home, but they can't add up to be as good as this other park."

"My family also has seaside villas and private beaches at home and abroad, but it's not here. My father cost a lot of money at the beginning and couldn't buy a farewell garden here."

Sun Qi turned his head and said to Yi Wei, "This place can't be used for vacation or relaxation. It's perfect, but it's a pity to eat and reconcile with Gu Heng. No matter how good they are, you will be in a big discount."

"Don't worry, it's just this time. As long as you have time in the future, you can come anytime." Yi Wei said.

"Really?" Sun Qi said, "That's great. If you come back later, remember to call me."

"Okay." Yi Wei agreed.

Yi Wei received a phone call and the steward said that the guest had arrived. Yi Wei asked, "Has the person I'm waiting for?"

"No." The steward replied.

"Okay, I see." Yi Wei hung up the phone and was a little disappointed. Yi Bo didn't come.

After Gu Heng and Yi Xuan brought their friends in, Yi Wei and Sun Qi walked towards them.

"Welcome to come. Eat and drink to your heart's content later. After eating today's meal, we will not blame the past, but look forward. In the future, even if I can't be friends with everyone, I hope to get along well and don't be like enemies before. Yi Wei smiled and looked at them.

The word "welcome" at the beginning of Yi Wei has made Gu Heng very uncomfortable. This is obviously the place where their Gu family is, and he, an outsider, said about the welcome to his Gu family.

Yi Wei saw his idea and sneered in his heart, thinking that this was already my place. Even if it was not mine, it would be my child in the future. Anyway, it would never be your Gu Heng's.

Even if Gu Heng was uncomfortable, he was not here to find fault today, but his grandmother did not let him reconcile with Yi Wei, so he could only follow Yi Wei's words, "Let let him go. As you said, it's more important for people to look forward."

"That's right. I also sincerely want to reconcile with you today, so I specially asked Gu Dong to borrow this place. I hope you can have a good time." Yi Wei smiled and said, "Come on, let me show you around. The scenery here is hard to see elsewhere. Although there are many cities with seas, there are very few sea views in such beautiful places."