Chapter 15: Honeymoon trip

When Gu Heng and Yi Wei were engaged before, Jiang Shuqin was very unhappy and wanted the two to terminate their marriage contract from the beginning of the engagement, so she didn't do anything big. She just invited two relatives and friends with good relationships to have dinner in the hotel.

Jiang Shuqin was very happy about Gu Heng's engagement with Yi Xuan. She not only took the trouble to prepare a grand engagement banquet and extended invitations to everyone who could she invite, but also wanted to take this opportunity to let Gu Yueshan, the only uncle, replace Gu Heng's father, take Gu Heng, to toast to those business leaders.

However, Gu Yueshan did not show up. He just asked Secretary Wu to send a gift, and Jiang Shuqin and Xu Hua knew very well that many people here came here because of Gu Yueshan's face, because when they issued the invitation, they were invited in the name of the Gu family's engagement banquet, but now not only Gu Yueshan didn't attend, they can't even hold their faces.

Jiang Shuqin looked for the opportunity to be worried and said to Xu Hua, "Mom, what do he mean by the this? Does he really not want Gu Heng to be the heir?"

"My daughter, Henger, is Yue Shan's only nephew." Xu Hua said hard in a low voice, "As long as I live, it can't be someone else to become the heir. Even if I die, I will definitely pave the way for Heng'er!"

In Xu Hua's life, the youngest son was not raised by herself, and the eldest son did not have it many years ago. Only Gu Heng, the grandson, grew up beside her. She pinned all her feelings and hopes on Gu Heng and would definitely do her best plans for him.

Guests who were going to rush to Mi's house for the banquet after the engagement ceremony between Gu Heng and Yi Xuan have begun to leave. The guests who were going to leave until the end of the banquet also began to whisper whether to stay or go to the Mi banquet to show their faces.

"I just received the news that Yu Dong of Shengxin and Yuan Dong of Chang Xu attended the banquet at the Mi family."

"Real or false? The Mi family just held a birthday party for their grandson and it was not even real. Since when Yu Dong and Yuan Dong went there in person?"

"Not only that, but also Yuran's Mr. Fang and Fengyan Zhao Dong are also in the Mi family. These two are famous. They did not come to the Gu family's engagement banquet, but go to the Mi family's birthday party. It must be the reason."

"Then it's better to go there as well. It's not good if you miss anything."

"I'm ready to go there. Let's go together."

"My wife is there with her youngest son. I'd better stay here."

"I also stay here. No matter how good the Mi family is, it can't compare with the Gu family. What's more, Gu Heng is still very likely to become the heir of the Gu family."

Although Gu Heng felt a little uncomfortable because Gu Yueshan didn't come, he was more happy. After all, he liked Yi Xuan since he was a child and had been looking forward to this day for a long time. Next, there are only two major events: marrying Yi Xuan and inheriting Gujia's property. Marriage is after they graduate, and becoming a heir is a protracted battle. He is ready to face everything and has the confidence to win the end.

"Look at this. My cousin sent it to me."

"What is this? Isn't this Yi Wei? Why did your cousin shoot his video and send it to you?"

"This is the birthday party held by the Mi family for Yi Wei. Look at the banquet. There are a lot of people."

"Is the birthday party so grand? He is only 20 years old. Isn't he afraid of longevity?" He Mingshu curled his lips after reading the book.