Chapter 18: This is strength

Yi Wei's performance even surprised the students majoring in piano and the No. 1 student who thought he would win stood at the entrance and exit of the background and couldn't recover for a long time after Yi Wei finished playing. He knew that he had lost. Gu Heng told him that Yi Wei was as strong as his strength and it must be him that will win.

Gu Heng and his group are very nervous now. They didn't expect that Yi Wei had hidden his strength before, that is to say, Yi Wei's ugly face just now was actually pretended. Gu Heng planned so much, thinking that he would win, but he was still reversed by Yi Wei. How deep his mental smart and IQ was that he thought of guessing Gu Heng's plan in advance and then preparing in advance.

Now wait for the last teacher to give a score. As long as he gives a score of more than 8, then Yi Wei will still win this game. In the subsequent shooting assessment, Yi Wei has always got a full score before. It is more difficult to win him by shooting than by the piano.

The last teacher who hasn't given points is about to sweat. On the one hand, he has benefited from Gu Heng and doesn't want to offend Gu Heng. After all, Gu Heng is the most likely person to become the heir of the Gu family. On the other hand, Yi Wei is now Gu Yueshan's assistant. If he does it too obvious, Yi Wei will definitely not give up. If Gu Yueshan knows about this matter, he will not bear the consequences.

"Mr. Qiu, is my play so difficult to evaluate and score?" Yi Wei looked at the teacher who had not been scored in the end and said, "If there is a performance error or inadequate place, please point it out."

"Cough." Qiu Rui cleared his throat and said, "There is no mistake after the bullet of the whole song. His fingering and skills are also very powerful, and his expression is also strong enough to drive the audience's emotions. It can be said that it is...near to perfect performance."

After Qiu Rui's comments, he gave him a high score of 9.7, that is to say, when the other two teachers deliberately scored, Yi Wei also won No. 1 student.

Yi Wei smiled and said, "Thank you for your comments. In fact, I have practiced this song for ten years, and it was practiced under the personal guidance of the creator himself."

"Creator... creator himself?" Qiu Rui was stunned for a moment and said, "Do you mean that the piano master pheromone taught you personally?"

mtl'rs note: idk abt u guys but pheremone as your pianist name is just... meh

"Before I returned to China, Mr. Pheromone was my piano teacher." Yi Wei looked at the two teachers who deliberately scored and said, "The situation described by Mr. Song and Mr. Fang just now is not performed well, which is also what Mr. Pheromone personally instructed me to play. Unfortunately, if Mr. Qiu also gives me a low score, you can see Master Pheromone himself."

The following teachers showed a shock look. Zhao Hui suddenly stood up, looked at Yi Wei excitedly and asked, "Is this true, Yi Wei?" Master Pheromone taught you the piano?!"

"My adoptive parents and Master Pheromone are very good friends. My adoptive mother invited Mr. Pheromone to play some time ago. If Mr. Zhao wants to see Mr. Pheromone, you can go with me then." Yi Wei said.

"Please call me then!" Zhao Hui said seriously because he is a loyal fan of Pheromone and has taught the same student as Pheromone. He can blow it all his life.

In those years, because pheromone owed a great favor to Yi Wei's adoptive father, he offered to teach Yi Wei to play the piano. Yi Wei learned very well and had a high talent, but he did not have the enthusiasm to take the piano as his life goal.

The students in the audience have begun to control the volume discussion, especially the students majoring in piano, all with incredible expressions.

"Pheromone?! Is it true or not?"