Chapter 28: You brothers are deeply inlove

After watching Gu Heng and others leave, Sun Qi turned his head and asked Yi Wei, "Has he hit you before?"

"Not long after I returned to Yi's house, I didn't know Yi Xuan was allergic to seafood. When I went out to eat, adults greeted my friends, so I ordered a bowl of seafood noodles. Yi Xuan knew that he was allergic to seafood but asked me for half a small bowl and he was sent to the hospital. Yi Bo rushed to the hospital and slapped me." Yi Wei said.

"He is really insane and is also very ill! Looking at the human appearance, he is actually a barbarian who moves his hands and feet!" Sun Qi said angrily, "I suspect that he and Yi Xuan are really brothers. They are so disgusting. Maybe you are really not from their family."

"I hope so too." Yi Wei smiled and said, but unfortunately this hope could not be realized.

"Do you still drink wine?" Sun Qi raised the red wine in his hand and said.

"It's for you. This is a good wine I took from my mother. Take it back and drink it slowly as if you were thanking me for helping me get them away just now." Yi Wei said that Sun Qi just asked Gu Heng to be careful that Yi Bo cuckolded him. He was a god. Because he knew that Yi Bo was close to Yi Xuan, he did not think about it in his shallow consciousness.

"Really?" Sun Qi looked at the year and said, "Then I'll take it rudely."

"Let's go. There are so many delicious food today. Don't waste it. Eat more." Yi Wei said.

"Yes, you can't be affected by those scum. Let's have a big meal. Food and beauty. Enjoy the moment of life. Don't waste it." Sun Qi asked the waiter to put away the wine first, and then took the plate to choose his favorite food.

The main purpose of Yi Wei today is to show Sun Qi the true face of Yi Bo, and his goal has been achieved. Sun Qi had a very bad impression of Yi Bo before falling in love with him, so the possibility of falling in love with him is much smaller.

However, there is still a good way for Yibo to chase people. In his previous life, Sun Qi only met Yi Bo after his death. He didn't know that Yi Bo and Gu Heng joined hands to kill him, and no one else knows. After all, they did not do it themselves, but set him into a trap. However, Sun Qi knew that he had a bad relationship with the Yi family. Although he had never told Sun Qi about his situation in the Yi family, there were still some rumors outside. Sun Qi resisted Yi Bo at the beginning, because he really hated Yi Xuan, but Yi Bo was good at camouflage and had strong methods in front of Sun Qi, so Sun Qi fell behind.

Yi Wei thought that if his dream was real and this was really the world in the book, he was not sure whether Sun Qi, who had not been reborn, could finally get rid of the control of the plot. If this is not the so-called world in the book, he is not sure whether Sun Qi can completely get rid of falling in love with Yibo in the end. Anyway, from the current situation, Sun Qi has hated Yi Bo very much. After that, he will try his best to let Sun Qi understand Yi Bo's true face better, because Yi Bo will pursue and like Sun Qi, and there is another wrong. Often important reasons.

Yi Wei, Sun Qi, and the people they brought, ate, drank and enjoyed the scenery.

After returning to Gu's family the next day, Yi Wei went to meet Gu Yueshan's mother. Xu Hua called Gu Heng and Yi Wei over, and Jiang Shuqin, who heard the news, also rushed over.

"Lao lady, you know that I didn't want to reconcile with Gu Heng, but because I didn't want to offend you, so I agreed to reconcile with Gu Heng." Yi Wei deliberately made an ugly face and said, "In order to show my sincerity to Gu Heng, when Gu Dong asked me what reward I hoped to get because of my good performance, I used this opportunity to borrow Laihai Beiyuan from Gu Dong and invited Gu Heng to have a reconciliation meal."