Chapter 103: Clipping His Wings

Juarez LaRusso House

There's pure chaos all around the house as various one-on-one fights occur everywhere. Selena is fighting a guy in the living room, successfully dodging and blocking every hit and kick. The guy swings at her and she ducks just in time before straightening back up and throwing a punch of her own, striking the Cobra Kai on the cheek. He grunts and stumbles back, so Selena sends a powerful kick to his side, making him collapse on the floor. When he tries to get back up, the girl kicks him in the gut, making him fall back down.

She raises her gaze, her face falling when she sees a certain person standing a few feet across from her. Ugh, this bitch, she thinks as she looks at Jocelyn, who's smirking evilly at her.  "Hey, Sellie," she greets in a false sweet tone as she slowly steps toward the Juarez LaRusso girl. "You have no idea how long I've been waiting for this," she mentions, her voice as menacing as her face. Selena pouts and tilts her head. "Aww. So you've been thinking about me?" she asks, pretending to be touched. Jocelyn scowls, easily aggravated by her mockery.

"I'm gonna enjoy beating your ass," she states, getting into a fighting position. Selena presses her lips together and nods. "Yeah, I think you're about to be really embarrassed, but I'd love to see you try to beat my ass," she casually responds as she gets into her fighting stance, adding enthusiasm to her tone in the last sentence. Jocelyn scoffs at her words, offended. The tiniest of smirks graces Selena's lips. She avoids fights as best as she can but Jocelyn is looking for trouble, leaving her with no other choice but to fight.

She has to defend herself, just like her father and Mr. Miyagi taught her to do. This girl has been making her life miserable for way too long, she is absolutely going to enjoy what's about to happen. Jocelyn strikes first, aggressively throwing a punch at the other girl. Selena swiftly moves back to dodge it. Jocelyn tries again, doing a front kick before spinning into a side kick, which the Juarez girl blocks beautifully. She swings at her, so Selena rapidly ducks before straightening up and forcefully kicking her opponent back.

Jocelyn grunts as she stumbles back before quickly recovering. Enraged, she lets out a loud yell as she charges at the Salvadoran-Italian girl, grabbing her by the shoulders. She forcefully shoves Selena against the large window behind her, making her grunt as her back hits the cold glass. She begins punching the dark-haired girl's side repeatedly. Selena groans in pain, however, this doesn't go on much longer for she quickly puts an end to it.

She grabs Jocelyn's arm and forces it down to stop her from hitting her with one hand and grips her shoulder with the other hand before suddenly headbutting her hard on the nose. Jocelyn yelps in pain and slightly staggers back, the only reason she isn't falling being that Selena is still gripping onto her. The Juarez LaRusso girl harshly pushes her to the ground, sending her flying back until the back of her legs hit the arm of the couch. She falls back onto the couch and tumbles down to the ground, letting out a pain-filled groan.

Her hands go to her stinging nose as she remains lying between the couch and coffee table, feeling disoriented from the headbutt. Selena pants as she steps forward to look at her defeated rival. "You were right. That was very enjoyable," she taunts, grinning smugly. She turns her head to the left where her cousin once was fighting a Cobra Kai. Her face falls when she doesn't see her. She looks all around in search of Sam, feeling worried when she sees no sign of her or Tory.

She runs into the other part of the living room by the front door, screeching to a halt when she spots Hawk beating on one of her buddies across the room. Her look of concern is replaced with one of anger. She squeezes her fists, the fury accumulating inside her as she glares at her former friend. He's become such an asshole and she's had enough of it. He trashed her dojo, betrayed his friends, and even went as far as breaking Demetri's arm. And now he broke into her house to attack her and her friends.