-𝐈 𝐊𝐍𝐎𝐖 𝐇𝐄𝐑-

𝐒𝐎𝐋𝐃𝐀𝐓𝐁𝐔𝐃𝐀𝐏𝐄𝐒𝐓𝐇𝐔𝐍𝐆𝐀𝐑𝐘2005

𝐒𝐎𝐋𝐃𝐀𝐓
𝐁𝐔𝐃𝐀𝐏𝐄𝐒𝐓
𝐇𝐔𝐍𝐆𝐀𝐑𝐘
2005

𝐒𝐎𝐋𝐃𝐀𝐓𝐁𝐔𝐃𝐀𝐏𝐄𝐒𝐓𝐇𝐔𝐍𝐆𝐀𝐑𝐘2005

Say you'll remember me”

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐒𝐎𝐋𝐃𝐀𝐓 𝐒𝐀𝐓 𝐈𝐍 𝐏𝐔𝐑𝐄 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐔𝐓𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐈𝐋𝐄𝐍𝐂𝐄.

Something that for him was not uncommon, silence being his friend and his only companion for the past decades of his line of work. In this quietness he found himself perplexed and confused most of the time, wondering and thinking why he was the way he was.

Why he had the metal arm that caused him a great deal of discomfort, why he was the one they had chosen to be their weapon, and then more importantly it wasn’t a question of why but more of who. 

In the quietness of his own room when he afforded the time out of the cryo chamber to work on longer, more detailed missions, he would sometimes to his greatest reluctance ask this question of himself. Who in the world was he?

His memories were a fog of pain and agony when he tried to think hard on his past, on anything that predated his days of being the Soldat Zimny. Only for it to come to a faded end, the oldest memory he could think of being that of towering mountains and the sight red tinting the white ground around him before it would fade into spots of things or words here and there. 

Yet in his eclipse of degrading memories and fading past, he couldn’t help but remember her. The Vdova. 
It baffled the Soldat when they sent him after the wayward Widow, tasking him and few others to track down the so-called traitor and bring her straight back to either Dreykov or HYDRA.

He in the beginning had very little knowledge of who this widow was that they wanted him to hunt down and bring back, bits and pieces of any past interactions tainted and wasted by the machine they used to cleanse him of his being had done that. 

They, along with the others in his task team, had been shown her file and the files they had on the possible other escaped widow’s who might have helped her escape. Though it had been her file that had stuck out to him the most, had pulled him in.