-𝐒𝐈𝐒𝐓𝐄𝐑-

𝐌𝐀𝐆𝐆𝐈𝐄 𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐊𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐑𝐄𝐃 𝐑𝐎𝐎𝐌𝐒𝐈𝐁𝐄𝐑𝐈𝐀, 𝐑𝐔𝐒𝐒𝐈𝐀2005

𝐌𝐀𝐆𝐆𝐈𝐄 𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐊
𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐑𝐄𝐃 𝐑𝐎𝐎𝐌
𝐒𝐈𝐁𝐄𝐑𝐈𝐀, 𝐑𝐔𝐒𝐒𝐈𝐀
2005

“Hand in hand”

𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐓 𝐇𝐀𝐃 𝐁𝐄𝐄𝐍 𝐎𝐍𝐄 𝐎𝐅 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐋𝐀𝐒𝐓

few moments she had seen the Soldat alone. That one moment had been months ago and even now as she sat in the cold room of the medical bay, she could still feel the ghost of the warmth his cheek had when she had held it in her hand. Remembering seeing the haunted and scared look in his blue eyes, the years of pain in them. 

Maggie after that, had often found herself wondering about the ghost story that was the Soldat, why he had reacted the way he had when she had said the name and why there was a certain amount of sadness in his eyes when he looked at her. Everytime she tried to think of a possible answer why, she came short of one. 

At one point she found it pointless to think of why, her thoughts then wondering to the biggest question on her mind. One that didn’t involve her or the Soldat, but rather her sister. That had been on her mind since she had heard it come from the angry mouth of Draykov. Her sister leaving. 

Maggie thought it too good to be true, a fantasy that would never happen. The Red Room had eyes everywhere and they would know the moment they escaped or worse track them down if they succeeded in it.

The idea of escaping was unpossible, but yet Natalia had done it. She had done the impossible, she had successively left the clutches of the Red Room. Only in doing so, she had left behind Maggie and possibly Yelena. 

How did she do it?

Where did she go?

Would she ever come back for me?”

Where some of the thoughts that filled her thoughts, over the months. Would Natalia ever come back for her, like she promised those years ago when they had been children. Did she really think of them being sisters, had it truly been real for the redhead widow.