-𝐖𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐄 𝐈𝐒 𝐒𝐇𝐄-

𝐌𝐀𝐆𝐆𝐈𝐄 𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐊𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐑𝐄𝐃 𝐑𝐎𝐎𝐌𝐒𝐈𝐁𝐄𝐑𝐈𝐀, 𝐑𝐔𝐒𝐒𝐈𝐀2005

𝐌𝐀𝐆𝐆𝐈𝐄 𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐊
𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐑𝐄𝐃 𝐑𝐎𝐎𝐌
𝐒𝐈𝐁𝐄𝐑𝐈𝐀, 𝐑𝐔𝐒𝐒𝐈𝐀
2005

“And there's an old man on the throne that's saying I should probably keep my pretty mouth shut

“And there's an old man on the throne that's saying I should probably keep my pretty mouth shut.”

𝐈𝐓 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐁𝐈𝐆 𝐃𝐀𝐘,

or so they told her. A day in the making since the day she had been brought to the Red Room, a day that they had prepared her for.

The training, the serum, and all the mental anguish was all for this day.  The day she would bring new Widows and Soldiers to the flock of the Red Room and Hydra. 

She could remember waking to the sound of the plethora of agents and doctors rushing into the small room she had to call her own, grabbing her roughly by the arms and dragging her from bed.

In the distance she could see the blue of Soldats eyes as he too was being brought with her to the medical bay, his handlers flanking either side of him.

The guards and doctors grips were tight as they held her by the upper arms, but weak compared to the grip of her own. She could have fought them off, but she didn’t, not wanting one of them to use the words on her. 

They dragged her through the metal halls of the Red Room, the sound of their feet and whispers filling her senses as she blind to everything around her.

When they reached the medical bay, someone grabbed the blindfold off of her and she saw they had walked inside the main medical bay.

A long narrow hall filled with beds and equipment she had seen for most of her life. Either as it had been used on her or by her. 

Coming to a stop in front of one of the rooms at the end of the medical bay, one of the guards pulled out from his side utility belt and pressed it to the mechanical lock, opening the door. All while never letting her go as he did.