-𝐖𝐇𝐀𝐓 𝐓𝐎 𝐃𝐎-

𝐌𝐀𝐆𝐆𝐈𝐄 𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐊
𝐍𝐄𝐖 𝐘𝐎𝐑𝐊 𝐂𝐈𝐓𝐘
𝐔𝐍𝐈𝐓𝐄𝐃 𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐓𝐄𝐒
2004

𝐌𝐀𝐆𝐆𝐈𝐄 𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐊𝐍𝐄𝐖 𝐘𝐎𝐑𝐊 𝐂𝐈𝐓𝐘𝐔𝐍𝐈𝐓𝐄𝐃 𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐓𝐄𝐒2004

“Look what you made me do”

𝐈𝐓 𝐃𝐈𝐃𝐍'𝐓 𝐓𝐀𝐊𝐄 𝐌𝐀𝐆𝐆𝐈𝐄 𝐋𝐎𝐍𝐆 𝐓𝐎 𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐋𝐈𝐙𝐄

after their first interaction that The Red Room and Hydra were pushing for them to work together. Trying to create a bond between the two, between the soldier and the widow.

Months of him following her and her annoying him to talk to her, and slowly it worked. A weird sort of familiarship forming between them and it had become noticeable enough that the Red Room had started to partner them together for small missions. 

So when again she was very surprised that when she was to go on this mission with Natalia that the soldat wasn’t going along with them. As it hadn’t really mattered what mission she was assigned to, he was more than likely along with her. 

Yet as she reached the top of the building alone, she only had Natalia to comm into as she steady herself on the rooftop. Unhooking herself from the grappling device, she pressed on the comm. 

“I have reached the rooftop, going inside for clearer observation.” 

“Keep close track of the target and let me know when you have reached the database.” Natalia said, her voice staticky from the comm. 

Maggie walked over to the doorway of the rooftop that she knew would lead to a stairwell to the inside of the building. 

“Understood.”

Taking the handle of the door, she tried to open it but found it wouldn’t budge as it was locked.

Maggie sighed, “Why do they have to make things so complicated.” she groaned to herself as she took out her lock picking kit.