-𝐁𝐑𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐌𝐄 𝐁𝐀𝐂𝐊 𝐇𝐎𝐌𝐄-

𝐌𝐀𝐆𝐆𝐈𝐄 𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐊𝐒𝐀𝐅𝐄 𝐇𝐎𝐔𝐒𝐄BUDAPEST, 𝐇𝐔𝐍𝐆𝐀𝐄𝐘 2005

𝐌𝐀𝐆𝐆𝐈𝐄 𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐊
𝐒𝐀𝐅𝐄 𝐇𝐎𝐔𝐒𝐄
BUDAPEST, 𝐇𝐔𝐍𝐆𝐀𝐄𝐘
2005

𝐌𝐀𝐆𝐆𝐈𝐄 𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐊𝐒𝐀𝐅𝐄 𝐇𝐎𝐔𝐒𝐄BUDAPEST, 𝐇𝐔𝐍𝐆𝐀𝐄𝐘 2005

“But I know someday I'll make
it out of here”

𝐌𝐀𝐆𝐆𝐈𝐄, 𝐈𝐅 𝐒𝐇𝐄 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐇𝐎𝐍𝐄𝐒𝐓,

didn’t know how to react when Natalia told her the whole extent of the plan. Her mind and body shutting down and going numb, and the only thing she could think of was that it felt her worst nightmare were coming true. 

It’s going to be a catch and release, like when we were kids. Someone will get close enough for you to get captured and then you escape when you get the information you need.’ Natalia had explained softly. 

Though Maggie harshly doubted this little mission would be anything like the games they played when they had been little. Where if one got hurt then they had the safety of knowing Malina would come and kiss away their worries or Alexie would hold them in his strong arms as he whispered his strange but humorous tales. But they weren’t kids anymore. 

She would be the bait, the main target and the one with the most to lose if this mission didn’t go down just as Natalia and the team planned. She would be right back where she started, with little to no more freedom than she had when she had been a Widow.

Maggie would be used as a brooding mare like she had always been planned on being or another faceless weapon, for the goals and ambitions of Dreykov or Hydra. 

Natalia had at least had the good graces of telling that she could think on it, hugging her once before walking out of her room. Leaving Maggie alone to brood over what she told her, letting it wash over. 

You would be the bait, we would reignite your old tracker and place you somewhere in the city for them to find. All the while we will have tricked out the tracker so that we know where they are taking you, which I have predicted to be the same building that we found Dreykov.’